WOW! What else can I say. Nice work.

Ray

Thanks Ray glad you like it. I have to add the attachement rings to the frames for the various engine hoses.

Oliver

With the quality of the work being done on this project, I'm surprised this has slipped to page two with all those looking. Nice work as per usual Oliver. I look forward to the next update.

Regards

Andrew :cheers:

With the quality of the work being done on this project, I'm surprised this has slipped to page two with all those looking. Nice work as per usual Oliver. I look forward to the next update.

Regards

Andrew :wasntme:

Thanks Andrew. Glad you like it.

There so many talented builds being posted on this page..I have no problem going to page 2.

Oliver

Hi Guys.

I am afraid not much of an update this week. Just worked on the third bracket for about an hour this weekend....most of the leg work was done the last few weeks. Work has been challenging and I just didn't have the drive to get started on small detail stuff. Here are some photos.

Oliver

medevachuey1696.jpg

medevachuey1700.jpg

medevachuey1699.jpg

Hi Guys

So I was nowhere my modeling room.....yeah right!!!!

Ok, so I was actually looking at some of my research photos and decided to start working on the engine braces.

Here are the first photos. I hope I calculated the right angle of the rods because I would hate to do this one over.

Oliver

medevachuey1701.jpg

medevachuey1702.jpg

medevachuey1703.jpg

medevachuey1705.jpg

medevachuey1704.jpg

I hope I calculated the right angle of the rods because I would hate to do this one over.

Yikes... SOH CAH TOA? Or as one of my physics teachers from high school used to say, Sacajawea...

I'd venture to say that even eye balling it would look okay, but either way, it looks freakin amazing! Is this going to be in the show or something? Studio models like Star Wars? :jaw-dropping:

Take care,

Austin

Yikes... SOH CAH TOA? Or as one of my physics teachers from high school used to say, Sacajawea...

I'd venture to say that even eye balling it would look okay, but either way, it looks freakin amazing! Is this going to be in the show or something? Studio models like Star Wars? :)

Take care,

Austin

Hi Austin.

Thanks so much. It might be a little off a little now that I look at it. I wont be redoing it thats for sure. I am so far behind from where I had planned to be in the build....well, thats life.

Oliver

Oliver

Any updates?

mason

Hi Mason

No updates yet. This is the first time in 6 days I was able to get to my computer and look at the guys' latest posts and replying to them. The new tv show I am working on is kicking my A@#. I ll trying to get the other side of the braces done on Sunday. Thanks for checking in.

Oliver

Hi Guys.

Well, its finally done.....untill I get the various size braided hoses(dont tell anybody but I will be using car stuff).

Anyway heres the latest. I still have to deal with the fuel tank.

I am afraid the Huey wont be done for the Nationals but I will go with the Hound. AAARRRGGHH!!!! not enough hours in a weekend to do it all.

Oliver

medevachuey1707.jpg

medevachuey1708.jpg

medevachuey1709.jpg

medevachuey1713.jpg

medevachuey1714.jpg

medevachuey1715.jpg

medevachuey1716.jpg

medevachuey1717.jpg

medevachuey1718.jpg