Double AH-1S (MOD) Build

Nice job! I don't think I can say anything you haven't heard before, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyways. I like the tie downs on the second one, and the overall finish (of each) is spectacular. Congrats on the wins too!

Take care,

Austin

I can see why you won. Beautiful work indeed. The amount of work you put into those beauties has paid off.

Great build, awesome paint job, cool dio.....what else to do you want...A pleasure to the eyes.

Oliver

I forgot to answer one of your questions Rod. You ask how $$$? Well I always tell people models are pricless. The time spent researching, building, and cusing at them is just to much. I did give two of the last three builds away to a friend, to include one of these snakes. The payment is flight time. He is lucky and has build a 1/1 scale RV-4 and I love to fly. If it has wings, rotors, or just a hot air bag I'm in.

Scott,

Congratulations on your success with these two models! They look absolutely great and I can remember when they were just a box full of parts :worship: Can I put these pics onto the instruction CD for the second production run? Speaking of that, I am almost finished with the photoetched parts for the new run and I'll be contacting those of you who are on the buy list in the next week or so.

Speaking of that, I am almost finished with the photoetched parts for the new run and I'll be contacting those of you who are on the buy list in the next week or so.

Sorry for the hijack, but did you get my last email? I forgot what I was wanting to stockpile, in addition to the AH-1S conversion, but I don't know if I got through to ya. Been crazy lately.

Brandon

Speaking of that, I am almost finished with the photoetched parts for the new run and I'll be contacting those of you who are on the buy list in the next week or so.

Sorry for the hijack ...

Second hijack: looking forward to hear from you Joseph!