Call for lo-vis Seaking references

That'd be cool! Lots of interesting low-viz schemes out there over the years (which seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it?). BTW, it's "Sea King" - two words ;)

I sure wish there were a proper ASW interior set for the Hasegawa kit.

Would you be interested in Canadian in service low vis?

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

(In a STERN voice)

Phantom, are you sitting on pictures of MY Sea King and not sharing until now??? holy cow!

I built 441 (Shark-41 when outta HOTEF) in the 80's livery of voodo grey... anyways, these are on my harddrive now...

To SB, YESS PLEASE!

(In a STERN voice)

Phantom, are you sitting on pictures of MY Sea King and not sharing until now??? holy cow!

I built 441 (Shark-41 when outta HOTEF) in the 80's livery of voodo grey... anyways, these are on my harddrive now...

To SB, YESS PLEASE!

My wife is Canadian. So, I probably shouldn't say anything, but I will. What is it about Candian aircraft that makes them so unattractive in comparison to maybe the same bird in US markings or any other country's markings for that matter?

I hate to sound like a real s*^t-bird here, but somebody has to say it. Even the Canadian 18s look like 'metrosexuals' compared to any other (well, maybe not the Spanish birds) 18s I've se out there. I think if they just get rid of that Roundel with the Maple leaf on it, they may get some respect. Even The Kiwi Air Force gets more respect than these guys do.

(My wife dared me to add this to the forum and being the crazy ex-Navy Airdale that I am, I had to do it and get it off my chest finally.)

I will say this though. One of the only plane I can respect with your markings on it is the CL-(215)415 water-bomber. Pretty hard to not look cool with those yellow and red colors.

My wife is Canadian. So, I probably shouldn't say anything, but I will. What is it about Candian aircraft that makes them so unattractive in comparison to maybe the same bird in US markings or any other country's markings for that matter?

I hate to sound like a real s*^t-bird here, but somebody has to say it. Even the Canadian 18s look like 'metrosexuals' compared to any other (well, maybe not the Spanish birds) 18s I've se out there. I think if they just get rid of that Roundel with the Maple leaf on it, they may get some respect. Even The Kiwi Air Force gets more respect than these guys do.

(My wife dared me to add this to the forum and being the crazy ex-Navy Airdale that I am, I had to do it and get it off my chest finally.)

I will say this though. One of the only plane I can respect with your markings on it is the CL-(215)415 water-bomber. Pretty hard to not look cool with those yellow and red colors.

planning another war with canada? chuckles.... i dunno... the starfighter in maple leaf shytes all over the yank version,I mean the marking s on the yank version scream to me "shoot HERE!" and i dont get what you mean by the f 18's. they all look gay. no style IMO, sorry to say just never been into 'em. and no im not a canadian, but a fellow of the local commonwealth :D :bandhead2: :P

This is some good stuff, guys. I'll chat with Gordon about if he wants to include Canadian subjects. My only concern is if there were any lumps and bumps added to the Canadian versions. I'm ignorant when it comes to Sea Kings (thanks for the correction Jennings!).

This is some good stuff, guys. I'll chat with Gordon about if he wants to include Canadian subjects. My only concern is if there were any lumps and bumps added to the Canadian versions. I'm ignorant when it comes to Sea Kings (thanks for the correction Jennings!).

Need not worry about the lumps and bumps!! Mike Belcher of BelcherBits has taken care of that!!

Would be very nice to have some low viz Sea Kings out there, it is my favourite helicopter, and there simply cannot be enough of it!

Cheers

H.

(Rotorhead)

planning another war with canada? chuckles.... i dunno... the starfighter in maple leaf shytes all over the yank version,I mean the marking s on the yank version scream to me "shoot HERE!" and i dont get what you mean by the f 18's. they all look gay. no style IMO, sorry to say just never been into 'em. and no im not a canadian, but a fellow of the local commonwealth :D :bandhead2: :P

OK, Canadian Starfighters......very nicely dressed out. I'll admit that. Any Hornet in any livery could never hold a candle to the mighty F-4 or even the A-4 series. On to a nother subject........Have the US Navy birds lost their tough look lately?