Hasegawa 1:48 F/A-18D Hornet

last in-progress pics I'll take. will finish this build this week.

found a little mistake on the Hasegawa kit. The ECM blister should be forward on the nose gear door, Hasegawa reversed it.

img0788gw.jpg

img0787fd.jpg

currently using styrene rod to make rockets for the Hasegawa rocket pods. Got the seats and canopy left and then all done.

How'd I manage to miss this one?

Outstanding job so far Benner. I wish I had that image you posted of '04'when I built mine. I certainly would have weathered it a lot more than I did. You seem to have captured the look perfectly.

I'm looking forward to seeing it finished off.

:thumbsup:

Mark

Outstanding job so far Benner. I wish I had that image you posted of '04'when I built mine. I certainly would have weathered it a lot more than I did. You seem to have captured the look perfectly.

Mark

Thanks for the compliment Mark, your build is pretty outstanding itself and was an inspiration for me finally getting this one done. :)

I'm declaring this one done for now. At some point in the future, I may add RBF tags, Sidewinder cover, and a crew figure. Better pics to follow ...

img0812q.jpg

So, what's next ... Iraqi Su-22M4 or 390th ECS EF-111A Raven? hmm....

Edited by Benner