Israeli f-16 1/32

The black wash and panellines are done with simple waterpaint from my daughters schoolpaint set.

This works very well for me just put on a mixture af the paint, some water and one drop of dishwashingsoap. Apply on the model after it has been seeled with future(klir for the EU). Great advantage is that you can simply wipe it of with a damp kleenex sweeping in the direction of the airflow. Mistakes can be undone with plain water.

As we are here in the critique corner, I have one remark re colours... Shade of the Sand colour seems to be bit off for Israeli F-16 cano scheme, and "duck egg blue"/green should be also bit different shade

...may be this is just because of the photograph...in reality the colours on the model may look different

Otherwise, I agree with the previous posts, beautiful model, great work on details and weathering!

Edited by Jan

You are right jan the colour turned out a bit to dark they should have been more pale. you can see the difference in colour on the scorpion decal the sand colour is to dark. As for the green i mixed it my self it turned out a bit to dark too. Had really difficilties in finding the right colour as the local model shop is limited in range off paints only MM,humbrol and tamiya is available.

As for the green i mixed it my self it turned out a bit to dark too. Had really difficilties in finding the right colour as the local model shop is limited in range off paints only MM,humbrol and tamiya is available.

for "Israeli F-16 green", go for Humbrol "Sky type S" or "Duck Egg Blue" next time ..the colour RAF used for squadron codes during WW2 on European Theatre.... It is the closest match available (according to my info, and I used it on my own F-16 and it looks OK)