Italeri new releases 2006

The tall fin indicates it's an F or earlier variant.

Mike

That boxart shown over there is indeed an F with the generator fairings on the engines but I don't thrust on that picture at all. I'll have to see it before this is going to be a buy. Italeri isn't what you would call correct in putting the same version on and in the box.

I have 2 B-52D's on the waiting list and If this thing realy shows up as an F, 2 will be mine...

Greetings

Mike is right. The B-52 in the boxart has a tall tail so it should be an early bird. Taking a look at the color scheme (but I'm not a B-52 expert so I could be wrong) I'd say between B-52D and F. As Italeri has links with Revell (Revell has released a number of Italeri kits) could it be a reissue of the Monogram kit?

About the A-10, yes I think it's the old Esci kit, which didn't seem bad when I built it (when I was a kid, who knows where it ended up B) Dunno about accuracy, but apart from the very late kits (second half of the 80s) Esci did make really good kits (A-4 and F-100 in 1/72 just to name a few).

I was also hoping to a YF-12 reissue, that's great news!!!!!

Yuri

Edited by Yuri
  • 2 weeks later...