Begemot MiG-21 decals

Good day for all Fishbed fans.

Today we ending print three our MiG-21 decals, starting tomorrow its will sending for our dealers, some dealers (in same town, where we living) is already have its in sale.

72-018 MiG-21(1)

Edited by kotey

The only problem is getting enough MiG-21 to use all these decals B)

I currently have 3 Fujimi MiG-21s built (a Bis, an SMT and an MF) and 3 more ready in their boxes. Despite a couple of glitches, it's such an easy kit that I take it every time I need to make a "quick build" between long projects. And you have a lot of color schemes to choose from, well, now they are even more.

Yuri

Edited by Yuri
I currently have 3 Fujimi MiG-21s built (a Bis, an SMT and an MF) and 3 more ready in their boxes. Despite a couple of glitches, it's such an easy kit that I take it every time I need to make a "quick build" between long projects.

Argh. I wish I hadn't started making the 1/72 MiG-21 kit survey. The glitches are too important to me :cheers:

Kotey ? Do you know when Hannants is supposed to receive the decal sheets ?

Laurent

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely impressed - will be getting the 1/48 sheets for sure! Hope to see more 1/48 in the future - the MiG-25 stencils are particularly impressive and would look great in 1/48!

Would love to see the same for the early Sukhoi stuff Su-7/9/11/15!

All the best!

Paul