APU-60-2 Dual Aphid launch rails are now available!

APU-60-2_3.jpg

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=192896&view=findpost&p=2247301 See post #220.

APU-60-1 Aphid Launch Rails are available!

APU-60_BD3_Aphid.jpg

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=192896&view=findpost&p=2041553 See post #190.

Su-25 outer pylons are now available!

PD-62-8_7.jpg

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=223174

MiG-23 pylons are now available!

Pylons_side.jpg

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=219017

MiG-21 Pylons are now available!

BD3-60-21s.jpg

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=192896&view=findpost&p=2010378 See post #180

MiG-29 Pylons are available at www.Zactomodels.com!

Wing1.jpg

Once again Alexander has mastered works of art...

I am also offering the APU-73 and APU-60 separately for those who wish to do alternate loadouts.

Su-27 Pylons are also available!

Pylons.jpg

APU-73 and APU-470 mastered by Alexander.

For those that don't want to buy the full set I am offering the wingtip pylons separately.

For any of you that might have missed it, Alexander mastered a beautiful assortment of Russian missiles including the Aphid, Archer and variants of the Alamo missiles.

>>>Check them out here<<<

Missiles.jpg

I will update this post as new pylons become available.

Edited by Zactoman

I am almost finished with Su-27 wingtip pylons for the Trumpeter 1/32 Su-27 Flanker.

The kit pylons are off just a wee bit :)

Su_WT_Pylon2.jpg

With the kit pylons the Archer missiles that Alexander mastered don't fit properly. The rear missile fins hit the bottom of the wings. These corrected pylons will fix that problem.

Su_WT_Pylon1.jpg

Just a few more details to add and these will be ready for release.

The pylons will include details on the undersides in case you want to use them without missiles installed.

:cheers:

Hi Chris! Great job so far!

The pylon looks awesome! The real thing but 32 times smaller. My Archer will apparently love it! :cheers:

The Trumpy's one looks ridiculous. As they say, feel the difference.

Yeah, those Trumpy guys are so inventive. :D

I'll post some in-progress pics ASAP but at the moment the most images on my web page are not available due some serious troubles with server. :( I will upload them again soon.

APU-73-1D is done, APU-470 is still on the bench, processing...soon be done...ahh, slow progress.

Cheers!

Alexander.

:)

Chris,

Since Aires doesn't appear to be interested in making a -UB cockpit, why don't you make one? Please pretty please. It'll make a good companion set for the -UB canopy correction set. Just a thought.

Cheers,

Terry

Well, the UB wasn't released to long ago. Those who do masters in Aires are superhumans, but they need time. :cheers:

I thought big scale was way off for me - o whatever, I think i'll start purchasing for a future build - might sneak that one in somewhere ^^. Credit card bills to not settle down for the time being :explode:. I better start thinking about a shelf or something that is at least 18 inches wide and 28 inches long that will hold a large beauty. Housing in HK isnt particularly huge.

What about some weighted resin wheels for the flanker? There's Trumpy's rubber donuts (with yummy green tea filling in the middle).. but that one's debatable. Not sure how the rubber would hold out over the years, decades.

Thanks again!

I'll get'em.

Just so simple!!!

Great work,Chris and Alexander!

(I even dream of a new 1/32 Su-27/MiG-29 kit by some serious maker with common molding sense.

The incredible Zactomodels aftermarket goods only make the original Trumpy kit look so low level......)

Cheers,

Yufei

part of the reason for errors is Trumpy's probably just a bit rushed to get stuff out - even their copy's of Alexander and Chris' work is still faulty. tsk tsk...

Dont worry I support ya all the way. Wonderful creators & craftsmen here on ARC.

on another note, if someone could make some nice exhaust vents and electrical plugs, and static dischargers/vanes etc, maybe a metal pitot :), I would certainly be interested. ohhh and some nice resin wheels (any rivet counter worthy still in production?), and correct metal landing gear (maybe brass???) - references made to Ken & Rafael's builds. Just to stir up some thinking again... :)

Edited by konbini

Hi Chris,

Very neat work on the wingtip pylons. I know only too well how difficult it is to capture all of the subtle curves and changes in profile of those beasts. You appear to have pulled it off with aplomb. Another "must have" Flanker correction part from Zactomodels. :thumbsup:

Not much crisp and flawless...but I think it's better than the in-kit one.

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:o

Are you kidding Alexander? The detail looks totally crisp and flawless in these images! I think you are being too modest. ;)

BTW, did you get the website fixed yet? I visited the other day and many of the images were missing.....

You two are doing a splendid job between you, keep it up :thumbsup:

:cheers:

I might have missed it Chris but are you planning on releaseing a whole set of Pylons for one complete build for the Flanker?
Yes, I will eventually be releasing the whole set of pylons which will include the wingtip pylons.

For those who don't want to invest in the whole set of pylons I am going to offer the wingtip pylons by themselves because the kit parts are so far off and the Archers won't work with them.

The wingtip pylons will be available very soon.

The full set won't be available for some time...

Not much crisp and flawless...
:blink:
Are you kidding Alexander? The detail looks totally crisp and flawless in these images! I think you are being too modest. ;)

Thanks for the nice comments guys :cheers:

Eastern' post='1807652' date='Sep 15 2009, 04:46 AM

geedubelyer post='1808031' date='Sep 15 2009, 02:59 PM

Are you kidding Alexander? The detail looks totally crisp and flawless in these images! I think you are being too modest. :crying:

Thanks for the nice comments guys

[\quote]

Hi Chris!

Actually I commented my own pylon. Yours one is off any critique.

Why did you quote me? :crying:

Cheers!

Alexander.

Actually I commented my own pylon. Yours one is off any critique.

Why did you quote me? :)

I knew that...

Thanks for the nice comments about my pylons but if you think your pylons aren't crispy and flawless then you should get your eyes checked!

But wait, how could you have done such nice work if you had bad eyes? :blink:

Keep up the good work my fiend!

:thumbsup:

I knew that...

Thanks for the nice comments about my pylons but if you think your pylons aren't crispy and flawless then you should get your eyes checked!

But wait, how could you have done such nice work if you had bad eyes? :blink:

Keep up the good work my friend!

:D My eyes were half-blind that moment due shining of your pylon. B)

Thanks for my work appreciation, it's always pleasure for me to hear that from the Great Master. :monkeydance:

Cheers!

Alexander.

:tease:

One side finished.

Su_WT_Pylon3.jpg

Chris,

Just like everyone else, I'm left speechless by the exquisite details. It's so intricate, I wouldn't be surprised if the Archer missiles can just "click" into the rails without glue, just like the real thing.

On second thought, it'd be a shame to have the missiles hiding the rails' details. This might be a good opportunity to place the Archers on a dolley (sp?) so both the missiles and the rail details can be seen.

Cheers,

Terry