Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Eastern

  • Rank
    Alexander P. Rogal
  • Birthday 01/03/1964

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Vladivostok, Russia
  • Interests
    Modern military fast jets 1/32; military helicopters 1/35

Recent Profile Visitors

20,371 profile views
  1. Truly masterpiece as a result of scrupulous and neat work. Camo and weathering look great! Cheers and happy modeling! Alexander
  2. Absolutely amazing build! Paintjob is fantastic. Very realistic. And wery nice photography. Cheers and happy modeling! Alexander
  3. Hey Oliver, could you share with us mere mortals your magic secret to shrink real things down to 1/32 or 1/35 scale?
  4. Hi Oliver, Been lurking about, keeping my keen eye on you. All you do with your current build (as well as other ones) just driving me crazy. LOL Cheers and very happy modeling in 2023! p.s. And I hope you to present at least one of your everlasting builds before 2023 gives turn to 2024. πŸ˜‰
  5. ΠžΡ…Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ! Just ΠΎΡ…Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ! LOL
  6. Hi Chris! Glad you are back in business. Looking forward to your soon and complete recovery to make a deep plunge into the resin deal. Take care. Alexander.
  7. You are welcome, Youngtiger1. I'm always open and up to sharing my methods and "secrets" with other fellow modelers. Cheers! Alexander
  8. 1/35 or nothing! πŸ™‚
  9. Bombshell Phantom! Absolutely amazing! You are not only a Master Modeler but also a Great Artist that you show a top notch skill of panting and weathering. As for the cockpit, it looks like a downscaled real thing. Bravo! Cheers and happy modeling! Alexander
  10. Thank you Thadeus. I hope I'll be keeping well until the day to place the beast on the shelf. πŸ™‚
  11. Well, it actually is not too hard to achieve. πŸ™‚ First, you have to arrange riveting lines with a pencil on their right places. If you want all the rivets to be at the equal voids you'd better use a thin and narrow rule like those you may find in some Scribing Template sets and put it on the place and fix with masking tape. Then you take the "riveting tool" with your right hand, or left one, if you are a left-handed guy and make rivets. You should keep the tool perpendicular to the surface and push it down with rotating movement. But first you should try it on some bit of plastic to reach
  12. I actually am not to alter whole shape of the nose thought the frames are not correct. I'm just to correct only the side view of nose. πŸ™‚
  13. πŸ™‚ Oh yes, there were very few of them there so I had time to grab one. BTW, the tool is very handy at making nice raised riveting lines like on the image below. Cheers! Alexander
  14. Thank you Steve for keeping your keen eye on my build. πŸ™‚ And now the ultimate stage of the gun improvement. The gun muzzle is from the Cutting Edge. The last image shows my riveting tool.
  15. Hi Youngtiger 1, Thank you for your nice comment. Sorry to hear, though, on the cabinet. Sometimes s..t happens. πŸ™‚ Well, now some improvements concerning the nose gun. I think it's of no good the gun is embedded in the fuselage so I managed to alter the in question area. First I cut the gun halves off the fuselage and filed the opening. Then I used piece of plastic to make "sole" of the gun covering and filed it to give it right shape. I used plastic glue to soften the back side of the sole to be more flexible and then bent it to fit the opening. Then I used just a
  • Create New...