VF-Decals VF-31 sheet, practically a sell out!!!

Guys-

If you don't get your VF-31 sheets ordered now, they'll be gone. After all our distributor sales, there are only 25 copies left avaialble for purchase.

I can tell you if no one else places an order within the next 2 hours, the rest will be going to one of our distributors.

You don't want to miss out on this one!! Get them now while they're still $12, otherwise, you'll be paying $18 through the distributors.

Thanks again for all the support and making this literally the first pre-order sell out!!

I ordered mine on day one. And then the earth cooled and the dinosurs got all fat and died, then...... :wacko:

Which of course means.....I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this one arrive in the mail.!!! :banana:

Edited by phantom

Brian,

I paid for one with paypal along with my tomcat piece. I have said the hail Moai's, and am arranging the aforementioned beer and playmates, but anyway, am I on the list to actually get a set since I ordered in such a bone headed way?

Brian,

I paid for one with paypal along with my tomcat piece. I have said the hail Moai's, and am arranging the aforementioned beer and playmates, but anyway, am I on the list to actually get a set since I ordered in such a bone headed way?

Do not worry kozlok. The gods and Moai are pleased with your offering, and have decided to spare you a copy or 2.

Speaking of which, where's that Moai guy?

I ordered mine the day I got back from Tomcat Sunset (because of the gouge that Brian gave me there), by the way was great meeting you at Tomcat Sunset, Brian. I was the Bombcat/Strikecat nose artist. He was consistant, all I had to do was go by the VF-103 tent at the "O" club on Key West night and there he was. Really looking forward to getting both sets of decals I've ordered (thought one of the sets you had for sale at Sunset was something I already had but it wasn't).

Thanks Brian, and again nice to meet you,

KiowaFixer/ExTomcatfixer

Man I can't believe these decals are sold out. First I miss out on the great Squadron Tomcat sale and now these decals are sold out and I didn't get my pre-order in. This has not been a good month for me scoring the good deals. Guess I'm paying the full price for these.

Not to be a smart@ss or nything, but help me understand what makes this an irrevocable sell-out. If it hasn't even been printed yet, couldn't you call up the printer and say, "Hey, gimme a few more units"? I guess they've already been produced, but aren't in your hands, yet, eh?

Edited by andrew.deboer
Not to be a smart@ss or nything, but help me understand what makes this an irrevocable sell-out. If it hasn't even been printed yet, couldn't you call up the printer and say, "Hey, gimme a few more units"? I guess they've already been produced, but aren't in your hands, yet, eh?

It's not as simple as you think. We take pre-orders on our sheets for a few reasons, but the first reason is to ensure their production. Also, it gives the ARC community a chance to get their copies at a lower price before the sheet hits the market, and I have to charge full retail. Other decal companies choose not to do this, but I like the pre-order concept. And, out of 7 sheets we've produced, only 1 sheet never made it to the printers, and refunds or store credit were issued.

As far as just calling up the printer, sure I could do that. But, I'd have to order an additional 500 sheets, so unless you and 499 of your closest friends are willing to place an order right now, that isn't going to happen.

The sheet has not been produced as of yet, but goes to the printers (Microscale) on the 15th of this month, and it takes 3-6 weeks depending on their schedule for us to get them. I have to follow their printing schedule if I want to see the sheet in a reasonable amount of time.

This is just a part time business for me and my crew, and as far as I'm concerned, we're the best tomcat decal producers in the business, and it shocks me that the sheet sold out as fast as it did.

Btw, we do have lo res jpeg preivews of the sheet on our products page if you want to take a look.

Edited by VF-103guy

Hey Brian, :wave: I have not recieved my YET to be printed decal sheet yet!!!!! What you got a life again or something!!!!!!! :P

(and don't be getting spit all over my sheet when your lickin' them either!!!!) :wave:

Hey Brian, :wave: I have not recieved my YET to be printed decal sheet yet!!!!! What you got a life again or something!!!!!!! :P

(and don't be getting spit all over my sheet when your lickin' them either!!!!) :P

:huh: I was only kidding about the lickin' part.

I have no life, whoa is me.. :wave: