1:72 Zvezda Mig-23 MLD

Very nice 23! Maybe just rubber sealant on the windows is a bit too thick on the model...

Yes, I have some trouble painting the rubber sealant usually find in russian Migs. The method I use is to mask the canopy twice, which is a time consuming task. Does anyone know of an easier way to paint the rubber sealant?

Nice paintjob, it looks very realistic. It seems as though Floggers make for good "guinea pigs"... I too have used one to experiment with my airbrush.

Yes, I have some trouble painting the rubber sealant usually find in russian Migs. The method I use is to mask the canopy twice, which is a time consuming task. Does anyone know of an easier way to paint the rubber sealant?

Try using some spare decals. Cut the strips to size and you should have no problem reproducing the sealant.

Edited by Musical_Box
I like it! The camo looks great and the whole model is actually very nice, though I've always had some reservations about this Zvezda kit.

if u rescribe it and put a resin seat in it looks like a real one :thumbsup: