Guy's I have my 1/48 H-34 up on ebay

Mark,

You're smart to put it on e-bay. No one really knows the prices of the Cutting Edge stuff.

I've got some Cutting Edge stuff to sell and I'll be putting it on e-bay as I have no clue what it's true value is.

Bro, bit late for that!!!!! 5 mike's and I was on the L/H side of the road, good thing it was only in the hood :thumbsup:

Crazy what muscle memory can do, isn't it? Luckily I was headed into a mall parking lot when I realized the stripe was on the wrong side of the road. How's the jet lag treating you?

Clear....

Freaking Tower. I have unspent rounds. :)

Oh, you want to be put in a check fire, mister? One more crack like that and you can come down center line and sign my logbook as a safety violator. Now, start policing up all this brass!

Crazy what muscle memory can do, isn't it? Luckily I was headed into a mall parking lot when I realized the stripe was on the wrong side of the road. How's the jet lag treating you?

I'm all jacked up, I got home Sunday and I have only ate 4 times. My clock is all jacked up!!!

Edited by SSgtd6152
Oh, you want to be put in a check fire, mister? One more crack like that and you can come down center line and sign my logbook as a safety violator. Now, start policing up all this brass!

Jeezusss i just had a flashback!!!! :thumbsup:

semper fi

Dan

Here's my take.................. Marine Corps brothers or not doesn't make no nevermind!! Plain and simple it's your kit!! Do with it as you wish!!! :thumbsup:

I applaud you for at least being good enough to post it as being on Ebay!!! I don't do Ebay and I hate seeing a 'For Sale' ad only to open it up and find out it is an auction!!! I wish people would do just as you did and let people know in the subject line that it is an auction!!! :explode:

I congratulate you and the Missus on the upcoming arrival!!! I also, want to welcome you home and most of all I want to thank you and all the others here for your service!!!! :salute:

Mark,

You're smart to put it on e-bay. No one really knows the prices of the Cutting Edge stuff.

I've got some Cutting Edge stuff to sell and I'll be putting it on e-bay as I have no clue what it's true value is.

Same here! I've been buying Cutting Edge stuff for a long time, using some from time to time, in hopes that after I retire (pretty soon now) that I'd have a lot of neat stuff to add to my projects. Now that Meteor has gone away, I've decided the CE is too expensive to keep when cheaper alternatives are, or will be, available. Ebay here I come.. already made my list and am taking the pics.

Jack

Keep it up Guys, This is kid #3. UT (that is the Vols not the long horns) is not cheap!!!! :cheers:

I don't blame you at all for selling it, I wasn't being a smart a**. Just a little surprised how much that would go for and you are not even close to the end.

Mark,

Congrats on your new arrival and my sympathy goes out to you having to sell that kit.....however with the price it'll go for you'll be able to afford another sprog ( just don't tell the Mrs.!!)

Rich

Mark,

Congrats on your new arrival and my sympathy goes out to you having to sell that kit.....however with the price it'll go for you'll be able to afford another sprog ( just don't tell the Mrs.!!)

Rich

Phil is that you????????

Na........ Rich I have about 800 kits so I'm not going to buy any more for some time, hell the last 5 kits I have done were not form me any way. All Comm. It's getting to be like work, But I get to DRINK BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi,

Mark

$150.00 currently. Wow, with three days left. Hmm, makes me wish I had one to sell on eBay. And I ditto AaronW's statement. I sure am glad I build 1/72. I bought an UH-1F for under $10. Good deal these days...

Good luck with both selling and the child.

Take care,

Austin

Mark,

CE stuff, crap, I'd give my left nut just for the kit?

well i'm just happy having no nutz. no nutz and no cancer!!! i'll take it.

semper fi

Dan

While I agree, that doesn't mean we will stop poking fun at you.... ;)