No one has posted yet!

The F-15E sheets states "Sized for Hasegawa".. Hmmm

That's gotta be a mistake. All the other F-15E sheets are sized to the Revell kit, which is the best one hand's down. I'm sure that they just cut and pasted it from another sheet and forgot to change it.

Aaron

Hey Sparkchaser...you wouldn't happen to know Bill Nix or Mark Hoffman would ya?? They are dear old friends of mine, as well as modelers and both live in Puyallup.

Cheers

Mike

No I don't know those guys. I beleive I met you a few years ago at a swap meet in Phoenix, we were both at a table, and I mentioned decals from Astar when they were new about Bitburg jets. I spent 4 years at Luke in the 61st that is why I am always hounding Scott to release the Luke sheet, he said this year and promised. I really hope it happens I lOVED Luke what an awsome assigment.

No I don't know those guys. I beleive I met you a few years ago at a swap meet in Phoenix, we were both at a table, and I mentioned decals from Astar when they were new about Bitburg jets. I spent 4 years at Luke in the 61st that is why I am always hounding Scott to release the Luke sheet, he said this year and promised. I really hope it happens I lOVED Luke what an awsome assigment.

Oh dear!!! Astra Bitburg jets!!! Need a refresher?? LOL

Shoot me a PM with your name I bet I remember!!

Cheers

Mike

Are the F-15E Lakenheath sheets going to be in 32nd scale at all as i have a 32nd mudhen.

Clive.

There are other aftermarket sources for a LN sheet for the 1/32 mudhen. Or you could see if anyone has the decals leftover from the tamiya issue of the kit that came with LN tails, GBU-28, GBU-15 and AGM-130.