• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh....the 69 Baldwin Motion...the Green and White car on the box is actually real...I wealthy man in South America ordered it new to slam about on the dirt roads then got bored with it, guy in California has it in his collection, I think it has less that a 1000 miles on it It remember correctly...

Gotta love an L-88 427 BBC

• 1 month later...

RYAN..

Nice Camaro...any more progress pictures of this lovely project/build of yours... Its not just about aircraft group build!!!

So now WE know its JUST NOT just about grey wingy thingys {and figures as they creep in too from time to time so....} group build, :doh:

.....show us more of your shiny work...PLEASE, THANK YOU.... :wierdo:

Dont be shy.... :unsure: :tease:

HOLMES....

Wow, I didn't know people were still interested. I'm going to start on it again. I think the problem for me was that I just had too many projects on my desk. I had at least four builds on my desk at one time, including the Camaro. I'll try to start on it again in the next couple of days.

RYAN.

My cat wanted to get in on some of the action.

015-3.jpg

hope you have trained it in the corect use of that knife !!! don't want him hurting his ickle paws !!!

Edited by tornado64
Wow, I didn't know people were still interested. I'm going to start on it again. I think the problem for me was that I just had too many projects on my desk. I had at least four builds on my desk at one time, including the Camaro. I'll try to start on it again in the next couple of days.

RYAN.

Whay RYAN..

You don't get off that easily MY friend........ Erm HOLMES is on the case so get it moving ..

HOLMES :) :)

Edited by HOLMES
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...