Indonesian A-4 Skyhawks

Hello all,

Here's a link to the review of a new sheet in 72nd for Singaporean Skyhawks (only). I've purchased a set recently directly from the creator of the sheet and am thrilled to finally have good decals for the T/A-4SU. Sorry to move away from the original poster's emphasis on Indonesian Scooters; I couldn't agree more on the need for decals for the TNI-AU A-4s.....

Cheers,

Andrew.

• 8 months later...

Also me and myself would appreciate a TNI-AU scooter sheet!

So, let's bring ALEX + DIEGO together!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkeydance: :)

I am actually buidling a Viper in the blue spot camo scheme, a scooter would be a perfect buddy on the viper's side!

Can't wait to see your Indonesian Viper...! Bring it on...

Also me and myself would appreciate a TNI-AU scooter sheet!

So, let's bring ALEX + DIEGO together!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D

I am actually buidling a Viper in the blue spot camo scheme, a scooter would be a perfect buddy on the viper's side!

• 11 months later...

Built this with sometime back with custom decals

The same (or at least a rather similar) fin flash is worn by the Indonesian Hawks that replaced their A-4's; Model Alliance's "Hawk In Worldwide Service" sheet has this (done in both 1/72nd and 1/48th).

Cheers,

Andre

Edited by Andre

I would have thought a good way to go for the low viz camo would be a set of masks from adastra or someone similar then you can match the paint.

Julien

Once the markings color is the lighter camouflage color, I can provide a masks set for modelers who prefer to paint those. It is still possible for 1/48 markings, but for 1/72 the danger arrow and other itens are too small to cut as masks.

Edited by FCM
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...