Excellent work, lovely finish.

Some of us on ARC have had similar problems with Isra`s Ra`am sheets so don`t feel too bad about the decals, it wasn`t anything you did.

The quality of your work is obvious. :o

Cheers, Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Nice paint work, but a little heavy handed on the weathering/panel line wash.

Here's the cure for your silvered decals.

Get some burnt umber oil paint, thin with turpentine, poke holes in the silvered decals, and brush on the thinned oil paint, it should flow under the decal killing the silver.

How to prevent the silver decals, no matter who's brand they are......this will even make thick Monogram decals lay down.

We all have Future (right?) we use it as a gloss coat prior to applying decals,well use it as your decal setting solution also, I dilute mine down 50% or less (not an exact science) and put it down set your decal, wipe away any excess and let it set as you would any decal application, this will actually suck the decal down into recessed panel lines, if you still need a little solvent theres no harm in using it, but I've found the future does 95% of the work, and no silvering, I've actually tested this on a flat finished model just to see how forgiving future is, no silvering.

Curt

• 4 weeks later...