Fly Me To The Moon

Reminds me of a sight I saw last April during STS-131. The ISS passed overhead about 15 minutes before launch. From our vantage point at the press site, it passed directly over the moon! I don't think anybody got a shot of it though since no telescopes or cameras on the right settings were situated on it as they were all facing Discovery sitting on the pad.

good picture, but i'm sceptical , i think there is some good photoshop work

and i'll tell for why i have seen a photograph that caught an f16 the same but the f16 was practicaly in full sihlouette

this one has lighted areas underneath ,

1 light does not go round corners ( it has to be reflected ) the type has shoulder mounted wings ( so that's ruled out )

2 to takle the difrent exposures to expose both the moon and plane would require hdr ( at least four or five shots ) as one shot could only expose for the aircraft or moon ( not both ) and i don't think they would get time to shoot four or five

so a difrent question

good image ??? of course it is !!

The lighting looks okay to me. It's either dusk or the setting sun has gone behind clouds so there is no direct light on the plane, rather it's the diffuse sky glow giving the illumination.

if that was the case you would not have shaddow on the central fuselage and light both sides of the fuselage !!