What came in the mail for you today?

03-11-04

(deep breath)

Hasegawa 1/48 FRG1 British Phantom 25th Anniversary markings Collectors' Hi-Grade Series. :)

Whew!

Day before I got Italeri 1/72 Chinook CH-47 (HC-1). :blink:

Day before, cable bill. :worship:

Liam

Not alone on that score!

Although the days of a parcel arrival make you forget about the bills.....until next time!

I will be getting a speeding fine some time in the next couple of weeks as I got flashed by a camera heading out to a panel beater for quotes on getting the car fixed. That is another $100 that will not go towards more important stuff :o

:)

MikeJ

2 sets of 1/48 Two Bobs F-15 E decals from yeehah1.Now that is what I call fast delivery,after what happened to me and others with Jean Dubois,it took alot for me too trade like this.

Thanks Liam for restoring my faith and trust in others,they are awesome.

I will get the F-16 in the post tomorrow.

:)

Jon

BEAUTIFULL decals from Brian Murbrey from VF decals and a very unexpected but MOST appreciated surprise.

Thank you again Brian, and as I already wrote, my local hobby store would also like to stock your stuff.

Also money from Colin "the knuckle" Kunkel and Christopher Bjerke-Ruhl.

Guys your sheets were mailed to you at 11 am this morning.

Good mail day all around. :)

03-11-04

No problem Strikeeagle48. I had followed the Jean Dubois story and was aware of how badly you guys got screwed.

I am very surprised they got there as quickly as they did! I would have thought next tuesday for sure!!

Look forward to F-16!

And yes, the Two-Bobs sheets are great.

Liam

AND......speaking of Canada Post.....and my prediction......

CzechModel 1:48 Yakovlev Yak-15.....thankyou,thankyou very much :wave:

See,they get it right once in a while ;)

Paul (K) T ...(the K stands for Kreskin)....I...I see a watch...no,no a clock...no..no it`s a watch..I see...I see numbers........1..2..3..4..5...6..7...8..9..10..11..12...13...no wait...no 13.....2....2..no ..it`s a 1...yes a 1....and I see 29...no wait...make that a 30...yes it`s a 30.......1......30........1.....30.......1:30.....AH....1:30 am.....no ....no pm...yes I see it`s 1:30 PM......TIME TO GO.. :crying:

I did'nt check the kit for damage yet, but at first glance, it looks OK. Just the box seems to be damaged.

These destruction came from the canadian customs personnel trying to have a fast look at what was inside the package...

Paranoid way of work...

I received a nice package from Ultracast with what I thought was going to be a set of 500lb MC Mk III bombs in 1/48 scale, but when I opened the package, there were two sets. There was a note on the receipt saying, I hope you can use both sets.

What a nice touch by Ultracast!

Cheers

Brad

Today I got home form work and there was a package on the chair for me....... I opened it and it was a Kit I had purchased form ebay on saturday and it had arrived in just four days......

:wave:

Not to shabby I hear some of you say well the suprise was it had to come from Hong Kong all the way to Ireland, in four days. I have posted things localy and it can take a week to be delivered.

I am happy. ;)

:crying:

James.

Oh yeah it was Dragons AH-6 Little bird