What came in the mail for you today?

Today From Dixie Art:-

Needles, nozzles and caps for my Iwata airbrush :lol:

HM Customs:-

£26.32 VAT on above order :thumbsup:

From Hannants at Duxford Airshow 4/5 Sept:-

Hasegawa 1/24 Lamborghini Jota SVR (1975)

Hasegawa 1/72 US Aircraft weapon loading set #5

Hasegawa 1/72 US Aerospace Ground Equipment set #6

Hasegawa 1/72 US Pilot/Ground crew set #7

Sweet 1/144 FM-2 Wildcat & Flight Deck Set

Man you'da thought it was my Birthday today I had such a big haul in the mail...Hey wait a minute...It is my birthday today :o

I promise I didn't plan it this way but all the following stuff showed up today. :thumbsup:

Once again, sent in my monthly pittance to TwoBobs(used the recently rediscovered Buy One Get One Half Off order sheet that I had inadvertently filed away) and received:

48-055 F-14D Felix in the Fight

48-052 F-15C Alaskan Gamecocks

From MicroMark

Touch-N-Flow

Paint Mixer - After reading abt the one from the Nats I had to get one... nice price $4.95

Set of 6 MicroMesh Pads from 2400 to 12000 grit

From White Ensign Models

Colourcoats U.S. Aircraft Paint Set. It contains 23 little 14 ml tinlets of enamel paint.

Here's a pic to give the non-metric brethren some idea of what size 14ml really is.

DSCF0292-1.jpg

It's about as big around as a US quarter and abt as tall as a US quarter. Haven't tried em yet so no comment on that aspect.

Gotta give some props to John Snyder at WEM. I had a question abt the paints and he answered it in less than 5 hours. It must've been close to midnight his time. What great customer service! I ordered on August 30th and they arrived here from the UK on Sept 7th and that includes a holiday on the US side. I ordered from MicroMark the same day but they didn't ship until Sept 3rd. TwoBobs always ships fast fast fast!

Oh... got a $25.00 check from my Moms with a note to spend it at the "Hobby Shop" :o No matter how old you get, your Mom still knows ALL abt you doesn't she? :o

Greg

1) Hasegawa F-16CJ 1/72

2) Hasegawa Su-27 1/72 'European Victory Memorial'

and.......

(drum roll please)

REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Hasegawa F-14B 1/72 VF-103 (Black and white markings) still SEALED and in PERFECT CONDITION!!!!!! The guy who sold me the kit REALLY HELPED me out on this one; he put the kit inside a box, then covered the box with styrofoam "peanuts", then places all that into one final BIG box!!!! WOOT!!!

To him, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Courtesy of Meteor Productions, the following arrived at the office today:

1/48 Cutting Edge A-4 decals (VA-55 A-4F, RAN VC-724 A-4G)

1/48 Black Magic masks for A-4 and A-7D/E

1/32 Black Magic masks for F-16A/C

1/48 Aires A-7E cockpit set

Edit: And waiting for me when I got home...

1/32 Two Bobs F-16C "How's My Driving"/Montgomery ANG

Just received the following. Too bad it is work hours still. Off to he workbench soon :thumbsup:

1/48 Hasegawa AV-8B Harrier Plus

1/48 F-14 FOD covers from Steel Beach

1/48 Superscale decals F-14A for VF-32

Tamiya tape refill

Looking forward to the Harrier and now have the materials for the ARC Tomcat Build.

Ben

Quite a good day....a Dynavector 1/48 Javelin & Black Box FG1 Phantom cockpit...both off Ebay. The other day I got my seats & seamless intakes for a Hasegawa A4L Skyhawk (next project), & seamless intake for Hase F86 from Meteor in the States (very fast service).

Nothing from the mail... but yesterday I did get a razor saw, some more CA glue, and a fine Tamiya brush... for some odd reason, the local HS ran out of Model Master Acrylic Flat Black... they had Tamiya flat black, but I passed on it... will try out the other local HS today...