What came in the mail for you today?

From Roll Models:

1:32 Trump P-40B

1:32 Trump Wildcat (new tool)

1:32 Trump A-10A (what a monster!)

a little Xtracolor box chock full of various scale Waldron placards and photoetch

1:32 & 1:48 P-38

1:48 P-47 x 2

1:48 P-51 x 4

1:48 F-16 x 4

1:32 & 1:48 Spitfire

Waiting with anticip...

...ation for the F-106 from NA Hobbies and F-102 decals from Kursad! Oh yeah, two more Spitfire books from B&N on the way, too.

Matt

My pleasure, hope you like them!

Good news is that I met the Hawkeye distributor in West Oz at WASMEx on the weekend and he lives a couple of houses down from my parents, so turn around time has just got down to a day now!

WASMEx cost me close to $250 and I purchased BIG at buy, swap and sell;

I will get a list up tonight!

:cheers:

MikeJ

today HLJ sent me a Hasegawa F-2A/B (had to get one after seeing Efrain's lovely build), Fujimi F/A-18A and a Fujimi MiG 21 from the czech airforce with some nice nose art. (my second ever, russian built fighter! I now have a grand total of three non-western built aircraft.)

Rather good day so far, and tomorrow i should get my hase VF-33 F-14A. :cheers:

Bumper parcel day today, and a pretty little post lady to boot :thumbsup:

From ebay :

1 x Airfix Mirage 2000B

1 x Heller Mirage 2000C

From Hannants :

1 x Hasegawa Harrier Gr7

1 x Eduard Mirage IIIC

From Kingkit ;

1 x Heller Mirage IIB/C

1 x Revell Rafale B

Any one notice a theme developing, I seem to be developing a passion for Mr Dassaults delta wing beauties.

No more kit buying for a while now I promise :lol:

Happy modelling

Ant

:lol:

Good Day today! My son Jack is 4 years old today and Daddy got a package from GreatModels via FedEx :crying: Of course, Jack the train nut, got a CSX engine and a crossing gate for his Brio/Thomas layout along with a bunch of other stuff :D

From GreatModels:

Cam Decals 1/48 F-4J VMFA 312 Bi-Centennial

Hasegawa 1/48 F-4J Phantom "Showtime 100"

Tamiya Masking Tape Refill - Man that PBY requires the use of a lot of masking tape

And possibly for the Ground Equipment Group Build:

Hasegawa 1/72 US GMC 2 1/2 Ton Fuel Truck

Greg

Guest cprconductor

Just before the weekend!

Belcher Bits Decal BD7: Canadian CF-104 Starfighter 1/72

From Stephen Murray in Scotland: Heller CC137 Boeing 707 1/72 decals

From Ebay: Heller/Humbrol Lockheed F-104 G/TF-104 G Starfighter 1/72

Thanks Stevie in Scotland!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Andrew

It's been a good week!

On Monday I got a package from Roll Models; paint, glue and a couple armor kits.

Tuesday I was given a new desk lamp for my workshop. . .it's fantastic, on a boom with a weighted base and really helps with the lighting situation in there.

Thursday I got another BIG package from Squadron with a lot of goodies from their September flyer including;

1/72 Fujimi A5M Claude

1/72 Fujimi Ki 43 I Oscar

1/72 F-86 F Sabre "MiG Killer" (WOW!!!!! This is a fantastic looking kit with exactly the markings I want (John Glenn's "MiG Mad Marine") I already have the Eduard Zoom set for it and a sheet of Eagle Strike decals to augment the kit-supplied ones. I think I'm going to turn around and buy another copy asap!

1/72 Tamiya Seiran floatplane (the trolley they include is simply one fantastic bit of molding/engraving)

and the best deal of all: the new-tool Airfix Seafire Mk 47 in 1/48 (for only $14.97)

plus a bunch of 1/72 WWII Soviet armor kits

Also found out that Roll Models will be posting the full-build review I wrote of the 1/72 Dragon Sturmtiger at some point in the near future; I'll be getting a free kit out of the deal! :)

Only thing I didn't get this week that I was expecting, a box of cigars from North Carolina (Hoyo de Monterey Executives); Mrs. Dog will be gone for two weeks from the 25th, and I will be able to smoke them in peace, downstairs in my easy chair. I can hardly wait!!!!! :)

;)

Old Blind Dog