What came in the mail for you today?

The day before yesterday (Monday), I received two parcels! One from USA and one from inside Sweden.

The American package contained kits (all 1/72) of Saab A 32A/S 32C Lansen (Heller 343), Saab J 35F Draken (mpc 1-4108) and Saab AJ 37 Viggen (Matchbox PK-119). A real good trader alert for Mad-Modeller, Bill Banaszak, Lancaster, PA, USA!

The Swedish package contained kits (all 1/72, of course) of Saab J 35 Draken (Revell 4381) and MiG-19 (KP 4). A real good trader alert for claes59, Claes Johansson, Kristianstad, Sweden, as well!

Thanks guys, for good deals! Nice doing business with you!

Yesterday (Tuesday), I received a number of decal sets from Flightdecs, Thunder Bay, ON, Canada. Seven sets all together. First time I've done business with them, but surely not the last!

Now I can start thinking of finishing some of all the kits I have under progress!!!

The mother of all Luftwaffe Reference Books:

Schiffer's "Luftwaffe Codes, Markings & Units 1939-1945"

430 pages of photos, tables and line drawings... a late birthday present from my wonderful fiancee.

Thanx Caroline.

IJ.

uummm... I broke the barrier .... I went into the 1/32 territory....

got me a Academy Bug..........................................

IT'S SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::worship::rofl::thumbsup: :o

JDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh... also got some SOL AMRAAMs 1/48....

1/100 scale VF-41 decals & the Lock-On book on the Intruder, that I'd ordered from F14 fan. It actually came last week, but I haven't been feeling well and this is the first chance I had to post about it.

This book's got great pics, so if anybody's doing an Intruder or any of its offspring and needs reference pics, I can probably help. Send me a PM if you need anything. :blink:

1/100 scale VF-41 decals & the Lock-On book on the Intruder, that I'd ordered from F14 fan. It actually came last week, but I haven't been feeling well and this is the first chance I had to post about it.

This book's got great pics, so if anybody's doing an Intruder or any of its offspring and needs reference pics, I can probably help. Send me a PM if you need anything. B)

Heather, glad to see you back online again. Lori was holding up the ladies side of things until you returned!

:blink:

MikeJ