National Reserves Group Build Feeler

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join the Reserves Group Build?

IT'S A GO! January 1st, 2013

I think just about most people have something that would fit in this group build.

As of now I see 43 yeses and 3 maybes.

mr-burns-excellent.jpg

I'm planning something a bit special (I hope!) for this...

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to give this a bump so it fresh in your minds.

Been having a little computer problem but I guess that is to be expected of a well used 7 year old machine. I have to use one of my kids computers for now when they are not on them.

• 5 weeks later...

Thats a GREAT Sabre, I was leaning towards the AB tail code.

I've got Bill's set for 401 Sqn too. That will be my project for this GB. And thanks, buddy. I appreciate it. I have had enough practice. Like some guy I know and his F-4's... :whistle:

Phantom, Maybe you could answer this. Are the P-51s LE does reserve squadrons?

Some of them were at that time. 424 (now search and rescue), 420 out of London On, the Winnipeg option and 443 off the top of my hear for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I was originally thinking about including ground reserves but the air thing took off. Originally I wanted to call the GB National Reserves and I guess its not too late to tweek things and change the the title back. What does everybody else think? I did like the way the North American Forces in Europe GB went.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that would be safe to assume that this would also include Army National Guard aviation and armor as well?

After discussing this with Dave and seeing the direction of the pole I posted it looks like this will be an across the board GB. This means any Country and any vehicle as long as it is a depiction of an actual vehicle used by reserve/auxiliary units present or past. That means air, sea or ground!:woo:

Also if anybody wants to donate something for the end raffle please contact me by PM. This is be a sponsor of ARC or not or even if you are just a member. Keep in mind that if you do donate for the raffle you will also be covering the cost of shipping to the recipient and this could mean you will be shipping something to another country.

Edited by Spectre711