CD72009 - 1/72 F-102A Delta Dagger

This is the final draft of the new 1/72 sheet intended for the Meng kit. I need to do a few corrections; then send it to be printed as soon as possible.

Now that I am more confident about the sales of my 1/72 sheets; I will get this printed by Cartograf. It will be my first 1/72 sheet printed by them, let's see how it works.

As you can see it's not a simple scale-down of my ANG F-102 sheet: I removed the PA ANG option (they seem to have flown Case XX wings only), added North Dakota (Happy Hooligans) and a 509 FIS example from Vietnam, and Turkish AF markings.

cd72009draft.jpg

Edited by KursadA

As you can see it's not a simple scale-down of my ANG F-102 sheet: I removed the PA ANG option (they seem to have flown Case XX wings only), added North Dakota (Happy Hooligans) and a 509 FIS example from Vietnam, and Turkish AF markings.

funny-gifs-cool-story-bro.gif

BTW, the 111th Texas ANG bird, is it one flown by Bush, or is it a standard 111th line jet?

I think the concensus is that he did not have a specific aircraft assigned. I don't know a single photo where he is near an airplane whose serial can be read; the closest one could get is a photo where a serial number can be read on the boarding ladder. The markings on this sheet are just for a jet from 111 FIS and nothing more. It is as likely to be having been flown by Bush as any other jet of the unit.

Edited by KursadA

This is the final draft of the new 1/72 sheet intended for the Meng kit. I need to do a few corrections; then send it to be printed as soon as possible.

Now that I am more confident about the sales of my 1/72 sheets; I will get this printed by Cartograf. It will be my first 1/72 sheet printed by them, let's see how it works.

cd72009draft.jpg

Sweet! Will we see a sheet for Case XX wing jets when that kit becomes available? Hopefully with the Pa ANG markings? Great stuff ;0) Fred.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey K, any updates on the decals?

I still have to mail out about half of the orders - holidays got in between, sorry. I will catch up with the orders this week. The decals have been here for a while and look great, though.

f102sheet.jpg

Edited by KursadA