I've been screwed....

Ouch! Sounds nasty and it took me a long time to find a dentist I trusted to work on my rotting teeth. She told me last year that teeth implants start at £1000 and rapidly head upwards :jaw-dropping:

Hope you've got good health insurance to cover the costs, not sure if the NHS cover this stuff.

In case you're hungry.. http://www.livestrong.com/article/300314-meals-for-a-broken-jaw/ Plenty more websites out there for ideas.

Big Nick,

Nope not done on NHS.. :monkeydance:/>

The dental surgery and procedures have been going for almost two years. :whistle:

Paid ALLof the surgery MYSELF ...No help from anyone.. :coolio:

.paid a LOT already but these guys are extremely good and of course had to go private to

Find the best treatment...it's worth it...

Edited by HOLMES

I sure hope you are feeling better soon.

Does this mean more time for making a model ? :whistle:/>/>/>

DaveT

Thanks Dave ..

No ..gonna spend time polishing aircrafts. :whistle:

Know what I mean... :coolio:

Having said that MY Black TOMCAT has arrived :wub:

Edited by HOLMES

man I stay away from the forums for a while and you go and try to do at home do it yourself dental work!

I wish the best for you and hopefully the worst of the pain is behind you

Hey Richter,MY good friend ..how are you..good to see you :wave:

You weren't here to keep ME on the straight and the narrow :whistle:

Thanks ...the jaw feels like it has been battered by a heavyweight champion .. The larger screw that holds the implant is well & truly cemented and firmly screwed in.. The smaller screws are holding firm, and the upper mandible is kinda painful.

Apart from the car ramming ME ,when I was a rookie I was badly beaten up so the combination of that beating and the car hitting ME a few years later, I will always have a hairline fracture of the jaw.

There are several surgeons and dental surgeons in MY family and MY uncle and cousin have seen the jaw and they are quite happy that once it settles I will hopefully have no more problems but the hairline fracture will let ME Know When its cold.... :rofl::rofl:

So how are you keeping...Have missed you on here. Hope all is well and thanks for your kind words.

{ MY Uncle just piped .."you wanted to be a Robot") :blink: :blink: I think is right... :D

Okay bye for now ... :wave:

Edited by HOLMES

So your future as a pro-boxer is questionable at this point eh? :)/>/>

Definitely.

:rofl:/> :rofl:/> :rofl:/> :rofl:/> :rofl:/> :rofl:/>

Now that is so funny.

:deadhorse1: :deadhorse1:

Edited by HOLMES

I have been driving the wheels off my truck. Just checked the odometer, I am at 161,000 miles and climbing. Not bad as I bought the truck with 22,000 on it a year ago yesterday. You need some recovery time, perhaps riding along in a nice smooth semi across I40 through the great State of Arkansas... ( they are one of those places that turn pot holes to speed bumps, and I am pretty sure they paved I40 over the tops of fallen trees and boulders)