ok so i saw planes yesterday and i liked it there are so many aviation references in it i knew the when i saw then and being i am a air racing fan there is air racing stuff every where heck on one of the F4U corsairs in the film was made to look like ira kepfords bird so has any body else seen it and what did they think?

Going to go see it today.

The critics tanked the movie with bad reviews. I guess they forgot that it's a KIDS MOVIE!

Kids, especially little kids, don't care about the plot or loose ends in the story!

With that said...I'm looking forward to seeing it today!!

Edited by SteveV22FE

On the same theme there is a low budget copy out called Wings in the Redbox I rented for my son. Very funny that all the aircraft are Russian with US actors doing the voice overs. In the credits is mostly Russian names for the production crew. Pretty poor movie but again, it's about the audience.

Came home from the 3D movie yesterday very impressed!! The entire family enjoyed it!!

I think the part I liked the best when I realized Bravo and Echo were voiced by Goose and Iceman!!

I though their helmets looked familiar