Red Flag 15-1 at Nellis AFB

Wow, great pictures, thanks for posting Ken.

Too bad about the aggressor Eagles being disbanded. I think the USAF will realize down the road they made a mistake.

Wonder why that Eagle was mounting both an AIM-9L and -9X?

thanks! I had not noticed the 2 different AIM-9s on the same wing, interesting for sure.

thanks, and I agree! Its days are numbered an an aggressor as the last remaining F-15 aggressors will be disbanded during March some time

The 65 Agressor Squadron has already disbanded. The remaining F-15's are flying with the 64AS until March at the latest when the aircraft will all have been dispatched to new units.

More aggressors please! How many of the Blizzard scheme jets are there now? There is one jet up here at Hill AFB on the ramp I'm guessing is going to go through depot eventuality...been sitting in the same place since like November. Great pictures.

Edited by Falcon053

More aggressors please! How many of the Blizzard scheme jets are there now? There is one jet up here at Hill AFB on the ramp I'm guessing is going to go through depot eventuality...been sitting in the same place since like November. Great pictures.

thanks! I believe there are 2 in the blizzard. I need to edit more of the aggressors still and will post more once i do

Great photos

thanks!

Great shots,thanks for sharing!

I'm in the middle of a " Viper Fever " and the SDANG bird look sooooooo Niiiceeeee!!!!!

Gianni

thanks!