Fit it on the sheet? Where? :)/>

haha! That's my concern, too. I may have to drop off one of the Whiteman A-10A+ to make room. Or get rid of the ECM pod and/or ejection seat markings?

There will certainly be a 1/32 A-10 sheet in the future. I *think* I know when, but I'm not really certain just yet so I don't want to announce anything yet.

haha! That's my concern, too. I may have to drop off one of the Whiteman A-10A+ to make room. Or get rid of the ECM pod and/or ejection seat markings?

There will certainly be a 1/32 A-10 sheet in the future. I *think* I know when, but I'm not really certain just yet so I don't want to announce anything yet.

Well the sheet does say Part 1 so if you push some stuff to the next release? Also, looks like the sheet has two sets of similar looking teeth already so maybe one of those can go? Is that the Whiteman A-10s you mention?

Personally I like the pod and seat markings since not many producers include those.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, guys. This sheet is now ready to go. I had to drop the 442FW A-10A+ flagship from 2007 to make room, but I managed to squeeze in one of the new jets with a Let's Roll badge. Pretty cool markings!

I'm drawing the instructions today and then this will go to the printers by week's end.

Jake

442FW_SHG_JMelampy.jpg

48012_Reserve_Hogs_revision1.jpg

Should be fairly soon. I'm working with a resin maker to put some stuff out all together. Fall or early Winter, I think.

48th and 32nd?

Thanks for all your excellent products! Your decals are the best USAF markings available and your research and attention to detail is also the best.

48th and 32nd?

Thanks for all your excellent products! Your decals are the best USAF markings available and your research and attention to detail is also the best.

That's a pretty big compliment, and I appreciate it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please add me to the list of fans that would like to have this sheet in 1/32! I hope the sheet will come with the ejection seat marking and the A-10A+! I appreciate the "complete" stenciling and detail that you add to your sheets. I was looking for an F-16 sheet just to have ejection seat markings (though no luck)!

-Mark

Edited by taggor
I was looking for an F-16 sheet just to have ejection seat markings (though no luck)!

-Mark

I don't understand, Mark. You were looking for a 1/32 F-16 sheet for ejection seat markings? Or A-10 sheet?

The Tamiya and Academy kits both include nice seat markings with the kit decals.

I don't understand, Mark. You were looking for a 1/32 F-16 sheet for ejection seat markings? Or A-10 sheet?

The Tamiya and Academy kits both include nice seat markings with the kit decals.

Sorry Jake! Sometimes my brain works faster than my typing or I just can't get a "complete thought" across because of this! Haha. No.... I am collecting supplies for a 1/32nd A-10 build, having been inspired by Chuck's A-10 (in lieu of not being close to completion of my 1/48 Hog and not having ANY plans to build the 1/32 anytime soon). The "short run" of 1/32 supplies makes me want to stock up so I don't have to hunt for decals that have long been discontinued. I remembered that he did not have any markings for his seat (short of his "spares box"). And to the best of my knowledge there are no 1/32 A-10 AM sheets, out there currently, that feature ejection seat markings. So, I thought maybe you had some F-16 sheets in 1/32 with markings for the ACES II . Sorry for the confusion or rather, my own confusing words! Haha. I must have been having a "bad hair day" when I posted that response.

What all my "gibberish" should have translated to was a vote for the 1/32nd A-10 sheet! On a side note, I did recently purchase two sheets of the new 1/48 A-10's and can't wait to get them.

Hope I made sense this time! Haha.

-Mark

Edited by taggor

Oh yeah! Now we are talking about what's actually on the 32nd scale A-10C sheet. You did notice I said A-10C's? Hopefully they'll be included in the gray scheme. Several choices, please.HA!

Chuck

The 32nd A-10 sheet will include full stencils, including the seat markings.

Jake

Thanks Jake. Your inclusion of such details really sets your sheets apart (IMHO)!

It's good to know that my second post was understood. Haha!