2015 CF-18 Demo decals now available for pre-order

CF-18 Battle of Britain Scheme - First Look!

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce that the CF-18 Battle of Britain 2015 Air Demonstration scheme decal are now available for Pre-Order via the Canuck Models website. The decal printing is complete and final touches on the placement guide will be done this week. Shipment of the first sets should happen the week of June 1st. This is the 1:48 scale set. Information regarding other scales will come later in June.

Special thank you to Mr. Richard Girouard and Mr. Dan McWilliams for their help and a really big thank you to the members of 3 AMS - CFB Bagotville for their generous support of the project.

10497455_766959716759133_3444083563874485229_o.png

1522495_766959740092464_3544563313729213886_o.png

Tail murals are screen printed using fine dot half-tone technique, similar to the process used to print photos in news papers, only with smaller dots.

11220782_766959733425798_612457904225180180_o.png

All paint and decal mixes are matched to official paint chips supplied by the paint team at CFB Bagotville. You can't get more accurate than that!

11066531_766959723425799_4307610446160580883_o.png

A few more photos available on the Canuck Facebook page.

enjoy

David

Very cool - I saw this jet at the Westover show on 16/17 May.

May seem like a dumb question - how do you preorder? When I go to the page it says "coming soon", but I don't see a way to preorder? I saw the post on Facebook as well, and was wondering.

thanks

Ken

CF-18A_188761_KCEF_20150516_KenMiddleton_9x16_web_DSC_4096.jpg

I saw it at Chino this month and it was very cool looking paint scheme. I took photos all of the markings could think off as its the best looking markings i think and i hope you will consider doing her in 1/32. :woot.gif:

May seem like a dumb question - how do you preorder? When I go to the page it says "coming soon", but I don't see a way to preorder? I saw the post on Facebook as well, and was wondering.

thanks

Ken

Hi Ken.

Preordering is done via my webpage. If you're still seeing the Coming Soon wording, your cache need to be updated. Just right click on the page and select 'reload frame'.

David

Hi Ken.

Preordering is done via my webpage. If you're still seeing the Coming Soon wording, your cache need to be updated. Just right click on the page and select 'reload frame'.

David

thanks David - I kept doing F5, CTRL F5 and it never showed. But your suggestion worked and I see it now,

thanks

Ken

thanks

Ken

CF-18A_188761_KCEF_20150516_KenMiddleton_9x16_web_DSC_4096.jpg

The only way for US residents to pre-order is you first must sing Oh-Canada and then chugg a litre of Maple Syrup. The button goes active after that.

I can't find pictures of this jet on your website. are they not loaded yet?

The only way for US residents to pre-order is you first must sing Oh-Canada and then chugg a litre of Maple Syrup. The button goes active after that.

I can't find pictures of this jet on your website. are they not loaded yet?

I'm sorry ;-)

I have them on my site, but have not made a page with thumbnails yet. Still lots to edit from the show. But I did post a thread here on ARC from the show that has some in it

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=284709

BTW, I pre-ordered 2 sheets ;-)

Edited by Ken Middleton

Eagerly watching my mailbox!!!!

hmmm, you should have had yours already. They were sent out last Monday. Shouldn't take that long to get out to the prairies.