On 7/26/2023 at 6:29 PM, Rotorman said:

Help,

Someone 3d designed interior front cockpit and sub hunting equipment for the mh 60 b in 1/35, does anyone know who it is? I have seen it but cant remember who.

Wernerswings will have it for sale after the Nats I believe. 

I think the guy who made it is named Shane Benzminger.

(Hope I didn't just butcher his last name) lol

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Here's how the truck looks as   of today. Finally found someone to do the base for me. I really want to get back on the helo. Will need to swap the red lights since I am being told it looks like  a clown car with them on.....we don't want that.

IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6339.jpeg

IMG_6340.jpeg

IMG_6334.jpeg

Edited by Rotorman

Still not right.  The front lights in the guards on the fenders are blackout marker lights.  They look like this.

M38 M38A1 M151 M37 M211 M35 M54 Army Jeep Truck M100 M416 Trailer Tail Light  NOS | eBay

The squares below the headlights are blank on the right side and a blackout drive light (with a hood) on the driver's side.

The 5 Ton Truck in Lebanon (1): The M54 – Military In the Middle East

I'm not sue what the second light on the left fender is supposed to be.  It is not usually there on a U.S. military vehicle.  There should not be smaller turn signal lights either.  They just didn't have them since these trucks didn't commonly drive on roads.

Not sure how you have the rear, but they are similar blackout marker and stop lights.  They also had an additional round red stop light.

BIG MIKE'S MOTOR POOL — MILITARY TRUCK PARTS EARLY STYLE M37 PARKING LIGHT  # 7762614, MS53047-1, 8376368 M35A2 PARTS

1.thumb.jpg.549bb8f0792d19136e52a0d0534af3c6.jpg

Edited by HeavyArty
24 minutes ago, HeavyArty said:

Still not right.  The front lights in the guards on the fenders are blackout marker lights.  They look like this.

M38 M38A1 M151 M37 M211 M35 M54 Army Jeep Truck M100 M416 Trailer Tail Light  NOS | eBay

The squares below the headlights are blank on the right side and a blackout drive light (with a hood) on the driver's side.

The 5 Ton Truck in Lebanon (1): The M54 – Military In the Middle East

I'm not sue what the second light on the left fender is supposed to be.  It is not usually there on a U.S. military vehicle.  There should not be smaller turn signal lights either.  They just didn't have them since these trucks didn't commonly drive on roads.

Not sure how you have the rear, but they are similar blackout marker and stop lights.  They also had an additional round red stop light.

BIG MIKE'S MOTOR POOL — MILITARY TRUCK PARTS EARLY STYLE M37 PARKING LIGHT  # 7762614, MS53047-1, 8376368 M35A2 PARTS

1.thumb.jpg.549bb8f0792d19136e52a0d0534af3c6.jpg

Never saw that on the lights. Thanks for the photos but don't want to change it gain. Going with it.