Yeah, I was hoping to see this in /32 or /35, but when Takom announced a Mil Mi 28N in 1/35, I gave up on this in preference to Takom. I can buy Takom at my local, no hassles. Don't need to ask anyone. Plus, the Mil 28 is used in the special operation in Ukraine. 

On 2/18/2023 at 9:11 AM, Rotorman said:

Waiting for this amazing project  to be scaled up to 1/35..... yes I can dream

I hope Arma will release this helo in 1/35th!!! I also hope that they will be interested in releasing more Helicopters in 1/35th scale, such as the Mil Mi-28N/NM Havoc, Mil Mi-35M, Mil Mi-8MTV-5, Kamov Ka-27, Kamov Ka-29. 

On another note I haven't seen any new or latest news on Takom releasing a Mi-28!? Anyone know or can confirm any new or latest news???....

1 hour ago, DN2 said:

I hope Arma will release this helo in 1/35th!!! I also hope that they will be interested in releasing more Helicopters in 1/35th scale, such as the Mil Mi-28N/NM Havoc, Mil Mi-35M, Mil Mi-8MTV-5, Kamov Ka-27, Kamov Ka-29. 

On another note I haven't seen any new or latest news on Takom releasing a Mi-28!? Anyone know or can confirm any new or latest news???....

Kamov 29 is already available from trumpeter in 1/35

There is no picture of all views of this helicopter.

Bergamot only collect photos now, in Arma models decal -  two another Nibblers. On the wing - " I'm you Carma ", on the fuselage - "Revenge of Penza" - writing from T-34 tank from most known USSR time movie about WWII tankmans.

31 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

slightly OT, but Armamodels also made a Su-25 update set, the current Zveda isnt accurate for recent Middle East and current ops. Can't get that either now

Almost all resin (or 3D printed) upgrade sets from ArmaModels - limited edition, which produced for pre-orders sale of Zvezda models - including this conversion Su-25 to Su-25SM, ArmaModels count how many models with all updates were pre-ordered and produced exactly this quantity. Separatly this sets in sale only as second-hans items at Russian model forums.

11 hours ago, Mimino said:

Got it , but  is it already available in Russia? or is  still in pre-order? thanks

As i know - in produce now, not in sale yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Its sold by Arma model in moscow, dont confuse it with arma hobbies in poland. Moscow as in the country of Russia,  It isn’t that easy they don’t mail out of Russia sometimes,  I also heard they would when asked.  so you’ve got to contact them and ask them. Then you have a problem with  payment,  you can’t just give them your credit card because there are sanctions against Russia. So you’re stuck there, but you could  send them money through somewhere like Iran cuba or Kazakhstan or someplace like that. However some countries stopped using the russian mir credit card because of Ukrainian hacker attacks, or you make a bank account at a foreign bank from a country that does business with them so you could  send money to them and then ask them if they will mail it to you. Some of those foreign banks have us offices, usually in nyc, Or you have a friend who lives in Russia or family that can help you.  I even thought about flying there but it takes two days you’ve got to fly ural, uzbekistan emirates or el al, the latter 2 probably safest,  and then fly to Moscow and then you’ve got to navigate  your way to the hobby shop. It’s a lot of work. One of most  exciting models to come out in years and it’s frustrating not being able to get it.  I wonder if some modeler in the us embassy there could send some home in a diplomatic bag. I want it so badly. Begemot Decals, Tempmodels figures all sorts of extras.  Anyone in Florida got cuban relatives or a cigarette boat to go there?

Edited by DarkKnight