Harrier in arctic disguise

Very nice!

If Hasegawa release a version in this paint scheme, you could offer your pic for the box art!!

I would like to make one for my collection, but the white scares me, if it goes **** up its a lot of work wasted!!

Well done

Shaun

• 2 weeks later...
I have a pic of those Artic Harriers, too bad the British Harrier isn't as cool looking as a II+... ;)

Burn the heretic!! :D

I have it on good authority that the British Harriers, esp. the first generation aircraft were the coolest damn things ever :wave:

My personal opinion is the GR7 looks bettern than II+. But same as plain av-8b and NA. That big radome simply does not belong to the harrier lines, and spoils the silhouette.

If I decide to buil another harrier later, that will be the plaing version in classic grey/green wrap camo. It will look good next to my snow harrier :D

Thanking everybody again for the comments :wave:

• 6 months later...

A nice scheme, but artic is somewhat misleding. Normally RAF operatesits jaguars and harriers from Bardufoss AFB in northern Norway in Februar/March each year. Butwhat we in Norway means with artic is really far to the north. Besides the old "white" (GR3) got very scrubby and worn after just a few days.It was by all means "temporary". :(