Ok, finished this one some days ago but the weather wasn´t good enough for taking decent pictures. I built this one within 2 weeks out of the box using kit decals and some Snakeyes from the Hasegawa Weapon´s set. The Bombs appear to be glossy in the pictures, but are dead flat after three coats of Dullcote They could have been a bit more crisp, but they look ok to me. I added some brushpainted Bomb-Graffiti, which by no means is meant to be historically 100% correct. Because I didn´t want to come up with those standard "Slam Saddam" thingies, I made my own. What I am very proud of is the area around the canopy, which looks like on the photos I collected. Camo was done freehand with my trusty H&S Evolution and MM paints.

Hope you like it.

István

Edited by I.Illes
last one (note: gotta clean up the pylons a bit, I´m afraid): :lol:

That one note, inspired by my seventeenth favorite album, Greetings from L.A. by Tim Buckley?

'Move With Me' to bring on a 'Sweet Surrender'.

Happy Night Hawkin' on the pylons to 'Make It Right'.

G

Thats amazing! :o

great job, never seen beter :cheers:

how did you get the oil streaks? sludge wash?

stav :thumbsup::soapbox::cheers:

Oilstreaks? Artist´s oils applied with an old brush ->drybrushing with VERY little opacity :)

István

• 1 month later...