Last time ever (apparently!!)

Biggles, your pictures aren't pants at all, they're great!!! :D

I like the bombing picture - because I didn't have mine longer zoom with me, all that can be seen on mine is a small black blob (the aircraft) dropping an even smaller black blob (the bomb) !! For all Harrier launches, I was on the goofers deck. You pics are great - more please. :lol:

Edited by Pinky coffeeboat

Once again, I appreciate all your kind comments. I just hope I am doing my trip some justice with my pictures. Quickly redeem my photographic quality i prefer!!!!!

Anyway here is my Day 1 highlights. 150 miles west of Malta.

DSC_8220acopy.jpg

MY FIRST CARRIER SHAR LAUNCH! ;) :worship:

DSC_8083acopy.jpg

DSC_8090acopy.jpg

RECOVERING

DSC_8155acopy.jpg

DSC_8172acopy.jpg

DSC_8214acopy.jpg

MERLINS RECOVERING FROM MALTA

DSC_8109acopy.jpg

Andy

Tweeters!!!??? Never heard them called that before (we call them many more things - all unprintable!! :thumbsup: ) , but then again that irritating sound their rotors make is very much a kind of "tweet", so I'll let you off with that one!!

Can't remember who it was I heard call them that - IIRC it related to an HC3 (I think it might have been a mate who is in the Army) but it's stuck with me ever since I first heard one.

God this thread is good :D Biggles, those are some very atmospheric shots you have there, get a real feel for whats going on. So envious of you guys being there, any more pictures to share?