Dave,

I have 2 109Es, an E converted to a T, and a F-2 all sitting on the bench partially done. Stop by for a couple of hours someday and finish them for me. :blink:

And I am semi-retired so I should actually have time to build... Looking good as you progress.

Hi Guys!

As I said last night that I would most probely finish the first 190 tonight well her she is :banana: ! Sorry for the poor pictures, We having abit of a storm here and the light is pretty poor! But I will post a couple better one shortly!

PS. Do I get a prize for the first to finish?? :taunt:

fw190-15.jpg

fw190-13.jpg

Edited by moeggo

Crikey! It's not just that you got it looking so good so quickly that's impressive, it's also that you managed to do it without knocking off the aerial post or those blimmin' gun barrels!

A propos of nothing in particular, what is the GB policy regarding the use of performance enhancing drugs? Or elves? :thumbsup:

Nick

Edited by bilkeau

Heres number 2 of the 3 wulfs build!

This is going to be Leutnant Klaus Bretschneider bird.

Its painted and just had a couple of coats of future on it. I have 3 days off work so it get a bit done during these 3 days off! Tomorrow I plan to put on the decals and give another coat of future.

fw190-20.jpg

My "Black 8" is just about ready for paint. I feel so slow!

You feel slow, I haven't even got my He219 out of the box :huh:

Dave great work on the first bird, and the second looks like it will be up to

the same standard.

Pete

Edited by Pete Wenman

Heres the progress on number 3 of the 3 wulf's! For the 3rd one im doing Unteroffizier Ernst Schröder of 5/II/JG300, Nov 1944.

Shes painted, I will try to paint the red band tonight and a coat of future in the morning. So I can put on the decals during the weekend. And fingers cross by mid week both 190's will be done!

fw190-22.jpg

Neat scheme Dave....did you free-hand it or mask off the tiger stripes?

I have been getting into the habit of painting ID stripes and such first after priming.....the yellow or

red usually goes on over the white primer a lot easier....then I mask them while doing the rest of

the camo. This is yet another 'process improvement' I learned from Floyd's DVD.

:wave: