Whoa there!

Very fine model of one of the worlds coolest aircraft!

But don't be a tease... Show us some more! I'd like som pics of the gun! Scratchbuilt, I guess?

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:beer4:

Thank you so much mates! I really appreciate your always kind words on my models! :)

I'm afraid I can't post more pics at the moment as they are copyrighted, by now, by Model Airplane International. Will try to do it in the near future :rofl:

Again thanks!

I would like to add my very special thanks to all the guys that gave me a helping hand during this project. You're in part responsible for the results too. ;)

All the best to you

Juanjo

Edited by Juanjo D.
Thank you so much mates! I really appreciate your always kind words on my models! :)

I'm afraid I can't post more pics at the moment as they are copyrighted, by now, by Model Airplane International. Will try to do it in the near future :thumbsup:

Again thanks!

I would like to add my very special thanks to all the guys that gave me a helping hand during this project. You're in part responsible for the results too. :(

All the best to you

Juanjo

Fantastic build Juanjo, cant wait to get the issue of MAI with her in. Its such a shame we dont get to see this wonderful aircraft at shows anymore!

Peter

That looks incredible! Where did the decals come from, kit or aftermarket?

Hi David

There is no aftermarket in this one. Decals are included with the kit, although I painted the swordfishes using masks and brush painting for a better "integration" with the scheme.

Cheers

Juanjo

Edited by Juanjo D.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got the latest MAI issue!

Fantastic article! Loved the build article, and Caruanas Draken article to go with it.

Great job! An inspiration for all of us!

If only anybody would do a 1/48 Draken kit..! Trumpeter? You listening? :thumbsup:

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:trolls:

Edited by Troll
I just got the latest MAI issue!

Fantastic article! Loved the build article, and Caruanas Draken article to go with it.

Great job! An inspiration for all of us!

If only anybody would do a 1/48 Draken kit..! Trumpeter? You listening? :D

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:)

Glad to see that you enjoyed it... :D Thanks for let me know it :)

Edited by Juanjo D.