WHERE IS MY MONEY BILL (A.K.A. P47ACE503)!?!?

I have yet to see my $70.00 refunded from Bill from over 8 months ago!! I paid by money order and 2-dayed it since he needed the money asap. He was supposed to send me the Revell A-6E kit that I had been long wanting. Next thing I know it has been two weeks and no package. Then I e-mail him. He said that he would have it out in a few days. This keeps going on for three months. Then he just completely stops answering any of my PM's or e-mails when I can see when he has been active on the forums. He kept telling me how HONEST that he is... yea right, he can't even admit that he flat out stole my money! I am not a stupid person, and I just want my money back. Anyone can blast me all that they want, but I just want my money back. I needed to vent about this and I know that some of the other ARCers are in the same boat. Just be "HONEST", and tell me that you are a theif and STOLE my money with having no intentions of ever sending the kit. :doh:

OK guys....maybe we can turn this into a positive experience somehow?? I was not burned by Bill but I would be happy to help somebody get what they were sposed to get. So what did he stiff you on??

Mike

I know where he worked at one time :blink: , cause I met him there for a face to face trade (being local and all).

No idea if he's still around here, never saw him again.

Maybe my insistence on a face to face instead of mailing actually made our trade happen...

Brian

I can handle it Ken....I swear by Testors cement in a tube, AND I have 17 years of hard time in all ready......Whats a couple more?

Good to have connections in corrections. :cop:

:explode: How Many people need to get screwed by this jerk before something is done?,

I remember last year I almost got screwed also, I was in the process of acquiring a AC-130 from him, that is until some people in hyperscale had some nice comments about this A-Hole,

you'd figure with all of the screwing over he has done, he should have been dealt with by the authorities by now, especially since it is considered mail fraud and internet fraud.

hope you get your money back

take care

George

:banana: How Many people need to get screwed by this jerk before something is done?,

I remember last year I almost got screwed also, I was in the process of acquiring a AC-130 from him, that is until some people in hyperscale had some nice comments about this A-Hole,

you'd figure with all of the screwing over he has done, he should have been dealt with by the authorities by now, especially since it is considered mail fraud and internet fraud.

hope you get your money back

take care

George

Thanks George, but I don't think I will ever see my money again. Very sad. He is just a fraud, theif and coward. All that I heard about was medical problems. He is still active on these forums, and doesn't even have the guts to just say "Hey I STOLE your money and NEVER plan on returning it."

I was lucky, got my stuff, took a looong time but that was when i decided to no longer deal with him.....

but if he owes anyone a hasegaawa f-8e or an f-4b/n........

http://www.network54.com/Forum/409167/mess...th++RA-C5++Vigi

Guess I was one of the lucky one's also. Paid for and got 2 Tomcats from him. If I remember it took awhile but I did get them eventually.

Hope the rest of you get what's owed you.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...