i have jsut finished this model.i must say i am impressed with this heller kit.the kit is by my opinion on the same level as hasegawa and tamiya.not much deatails but the fit is great.i managed to prep it for painting in a matter of hour and a half.the decals ware lift here from the set mig's in yugoslav skies and they worked fantastic with mr.mark setter.the paints are MM light ghost grey and MM fulcrum grey green + severla drops of dark green,both enamels.the finish is MM matt coat.i hope you like this one becouse i like it a lot....

ub-13-1.jpg

ub-14-1.jpg

ub-15-1.jpg

ub-16-1.jpg

ub-17-1.jpg

ub-18-1.jpg

ub-19-1.jpg

Awesome work, Dragan! Especially considering the time you've spent building it. Very neat build!

Airfix single seater and Heller family model truly aren't bad kits. There are many areas that are better done on them than on the Italeri kit.

Very nice job, BUT!!!, you 72nd guys have no sympathy for us older folks whose manual dexterity and vision isn't what it once was, and have problems doing the S..M..all...stuff..shame on you :yahoo: ... :thumbsup: durn young whippersnappers!!!.

Excellent MiG! It's even more excellent now that I know it's a Heller kit. I have three Heller kits, the Viggen, Mirage IV and the T-28. They all look like a beast to turn into something nice. You did good work!

Very nice job, BUT!!!, you 72nd guys have no sympathy for us older folks whose manual dexterity and vision isn't what it once was, and have problems doing the S..M..all...stuff..shame on you :rolleyes: ... :pray: durn young whippersnappers!!!.

Quick, funny story. Me and some friends were having a model building party. I'm working on a 1/72 P-51 Mustang and one guy is building a 1/35 Dragon Panther tank. He used to build 1/72 but he's talking about 1/72 being too small, etc.. refering to it as "Braille Scale" and so forth, BUT, he's saying this as he's assembling the engine (I think it was resin.) to his 1/35 Panther and there are more small parts to this thing than I've ever seen. There are parts as small as on my 1/72 Mustang - and more of them and he's using tweezers and an Optivisor to put the thing together while complaining about the small size of 1/72. I didn't start laughing until he dropped a part on the floor and yelled "Nobody move!". It took us 20 minutes to find his carburetor!