STORE NOW OPEN CONTACT RACHEL FOR 15% ARC DISCOUNT!!!

tried to send you a pm to answer your pms'. i think you had my name blocked reason why i used the boards to send messages to you. let us close this so i won't have to bother you anymore. i need that money.

tried to send you a pm to answer your pms'. i think you had my name blocked reason why i used the boards to send messages to you. let us close this so i won't have to bother you anymore. you still have my money and i need that money. i also sent you a message at armorama and sent you an email.

I understand that Dean's priority is his wife and couldn't agree more. But, has anybody received an update vie email or PM or most importantly, received their kits that they paid for? I am starting to worry.

I have sent two emails but got no replies and no kits.

Thank you,

Rodney

I've gotten 2 shipments from Dean, one just last Friday.

Don

He sent me one shipment and the second is on the way. I did not received it yet because I'm in Brasil and it will take a few days to get here. He is available in his e-Mail.

Helon Florindo

Guess you guys are the lucky ones. I am going on 8 weeks, a pile of excuses and promises. I am out 72 bucks or so and have no kits, no refund and no satisfaction. Would be awesome if you communicated with someone else who has paid Dean. My patience are wearing thin.

Mike Reeves

This is really sad.........

I have had many dealings with Mike and his kindness. It is pretty pathetic when someone continually posts for you to acknowledge him on several posts and you cannot even get with him personally, or even privately....

Just saying....

Also, why I buy all my trump and tamiya kits from Tomcat Tweeker....

I was actually going to buy some stuff from this guy.

-Jim

"I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE THAT i NEED TO GET KITS TO WHAT YOU ORDERED AND YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS SO i CAN GET YOU THE KITS.. I MY SHOP IS NOW OPEN TO ARC SO LET ME GET EVERYONE THERE KITS AND PUT ALL THIS BEHIND US.. PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE AS I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYONE OUT.. THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN REFUNDED NEED NOT SEND A MESSAGE.. HELP ME GET YOU GUYS YOUR KITS!!!!"

DEAN

Its in my opinion that if someone is going to sell stuff that they should be responisible enough to keep track of who and what was sold to the customer. Mike is a very upstanding guy in this ARC community. It took you maybe 2 minutes to post an update, then you should have 2 minutes to acknowledge Mikes question.

Roy

Dean,

May I take the last Fightertown 48043 F/A-18E Pukin Dogs of War 07-09 VF-143 decal @ $10.00

Thanks,

Eric

I really hope you're joking with this post.

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE THAT i NEED TO GET KITS TO WHAT YOU ORDERED AND YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS SO i CAN GET YOU THE KITS.. I MY SHOP IS NOW OPEN TO ARC SO LET ME GET EVERYONE THERE KITS AND PUT ALL THIS BEHIND US.. PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE AS I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYONE OUT.. THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN REFUNDED NEED NOT SEND A MESSAGE.. HELP ME GET YOU GUYS YOUR KITS!!!!

DEAN

Oldest line in the book, "the dog ate my homework" is more believable.

Ken