What came in the mail for you today?

Revell 1/32 Hunter, I have one coming along nicely which will be finished in 79 Squadron /TWU markings from RAF Brawdy, but I decided to get another one to fit all those extra bits, that the Swiss added to the Hunter in the '80's or then again a Singaporean or Abu Dhabi brown camo scheme looks good too, decisions, decisions :blink: .

This kit is one of Revells gems that deserved far higher sales than it apparently got, tis a pity as the kit is engineered in such a way that conversion to other marks would be a doddle.

Now that the 1/72 kit is released, maybe one day Revell will get around to the F.4/F.5/F.6 or T.7/8 kit. :worship:

Everyone, hopes for the phantom. :thumbsup:  :wub:  :)

:D

hatchet got his the other day from you so not all :D

Yeah and as it turned out I sent the wrong outer wings so Im sending a set of the correct ones out Wednesday. :cheers::cop:

A BIG 1/32 scale Phantom J (tamiya) from Smithery. One side of the provence to the other in only one day!! :thumbsup: Amazing!! My wife says the daughters will love the big bubble bubble wrap, as she "popped" 3 bubbles herself as I put the kit in the stash. :)

~insert expletive of your own choice~ Income Tax Reassessments for 2001 and 2002. The only good thing was that it reduced my amount owing for THIS YEAR. My 2001 tax return was a credit to me of $30.00 and the 2002 one was a credit to me of $13.69. Which all went to reducing my balance due of $222.29 to $178.60. OY. Like I said in the "What did you screw up" thread. I just shoulda rolled over and gone back to sleep. 14.gif

No hide nor hair of the $ from HRSDC living expenses yet. Uh...gkwan. It's probably gonna show up Monday or Tuesday after the freakin' Canada Day holiday. But when it shows up, I'll get you the money for those Verlinden scribing templates!!! ~bleep~ing Canada Post!!!! ;)

Just a wild guess Night Hawk, but methinks someone has a Viper or two in their future.

Don't know why I get that impression though.  :cheers:

more like 4 or 5 of'em :thumbsup:

I hate you. ;)

:P Just kidding.

NOW...you'd better build 'em and I wanna see pictures!!!!

1:48 Hasegawa Macchi C.202

A purchase direct from a mate in Japan as I was Inspired by Mike Grant's fantastic build. I also ordered the decals from Mike today as well!

By ordering from Chris in Japan, I saved around AU$15 :thumbsup:

B)

MikeJ