Man tries to sell F-5B to Iran...

I'm not going to say what I think should be the punishment for that citizen <_< , but it involves a rope.

Yeah because he put our country in such grave danger... :D

Now if he really did try to sell some "anti-gravity suits" thats another story! :P

Edited by camaroz06
You have nukes; we have disruptor-equipped CF-105s with cloaking devices (that's why you can't see them!)

And failing that, we have hockey sticks and stubby beer bottles!

You would win again, but only in Canada would hockey sticks and beer bottles be considered conventional weapons!

Canada is 2-0 Vs the US. (feel free to correct me, I am pretty sure they only beat us twice could be wrong though.)

Nah, I think we only fought once, but we won that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ety2FEHQgwM (Warning: I know some Americans take offence at this song, but it's meant in humour, not to give offence!!)

The more important fact is this one: the US only wins a war if Canada helps. (Translation: let's stay friends instead!) :rolleyes:

You would win again, but only in Canada would hockey sticks and beer bottles be considered conventional weapons!

Canada is 2-0 Vs the US. (feel free to correct me, I am pretty sure they only beat us twice could be wrong though.)

Not to mention their best hockey players defect to the US for the money.......

And I'd be willing to go toe to toe with any Canadian when it comes to emptying beer bottles. :rolleyes:

Canadian secret defence plans against invasion involves broadcasting Celine Dion at loud volume across the country. Imagine "Mars Attacks" to visualise the effect.

Other options involve handing out free beer to invading Americans, should have them unconscious in a short order, at which point we take over their vehicles and counterattack, offering free Canadian beer as we advance into the US. Colorado may be a problem....We may need to take out the Coors plant there first.

Alvis 3.1

Guest Michael Bay
Canadian secret defence plans against invasion involves broadcasting Celine Dion at loud volume across the country. Imagine "Mars Attacks" to visualise the effect.

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was about Nickelback fans.

Nah, I think we only fought once, but we won that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ety2FEHQgwM (Warning: I know some Americans take offence at this song, but it's meant in humour, not to give offence!!)

The more important fact is this one: the US only wins a war if Canada helps. (Translation: let's stay friends instead!) :)

That is one of the coolest songs ever!!!!!!!!!!! I'm using it in my US history class this spring! LOL

Honestly though, that war was hillarious. During the invasion of DC, several of the British soldiers got heat stroke chasing after the American retreat. And the reason that DC was able to be retaken by the Americans was because a hurricane/tornado storm blew up and scattered the British column. :woot.gif:

John

Other options involve handing out free beer to invading Americans, should have them unconscious in a short order, at which point we take over their vehicles and counterattack, offering free Canadian beer as we advance into the US. Colorado may be a problem....We may need to take out the Coors plant there first.

Alvis 3.1

The Coors plant in Golden is merely a diversion. We will repel your Canadian horde at New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins. From this moment on, victory is ours!

The Coors plant in Golden is merely a diversion. We will repel your Canadian horde at New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins. From this moment on, victory is ours!

Oh GREAT! you just told him where the Coors plant AND the New Belgium Brewery are located, so much for military secrets!

Oh GREAT! you just told him where the Coors plant AND the New Belgium Brewery are located, so much for military secrets!

No worries. If the major breweries are taken out, we'll start an insurgency with the micro-breweries - the many headed hydra of beer!

John

No worries. If the major breweries are taken out, we'll start an insurgency with the micro-breweries - the many headed hydra of beer!

John

That's true. We could also maybe contaminate their beer with Schlitz or Budweiser, they'll be running back to the border in retreat faster than we can advance!

The more important fact is this one: the US only wins a war if Canada helps. (Translation: let's stay friends instead!) :(

No one won the War of 1812, so America did not loose it. The main things in the deceleration of war were over and done with so there was no reason to carry it on after the French and English were done fighting it out. Keep in mind Americans I believe held onto Ontario till they decided to end the war.

Edited by Wayne S

^^ Well, just like the US held on to some parts of Western Ontario till the end, we held on to some occupied US land until the end, too.

But, we /did win, since it was, in essence, our War of Independence: it guaranteed that Canada wouldn't become part of the United States. So, in a sense, we did win, even *if* militarily, it was indecisive.

John

Sorry, all your breweries are loaded with practice rounds. Instead of being loaded with a potent weapon, it is loaded with water.

ANHEUSER%20BUSCH%20WATER%20CAN%20PR.jpg

Sorry, all your breweries are loaded with practice rounds. Instead of being loaded with a potent weapon, it is loaded with water.

ANHEUSER%20BUSCH%20WATER%20CAN%20PR.jpg

Ah, but you have fallen prey to the decoy tactic. Budweiser, Coors, Miller, they're all big and inviting and look like the obvious threat. The real American beer arsenal is the thousands of micro-breweries that dot the country. We spread them out so you can't possibly find and target them all.

And most(not all) make a damned fine product. Another decoy, since you Canucks can't possibly figure out which ones are the real ones.

Incidentally, if we do invade, you guys up there are free to keep Quebec province. :wub: