So In sumary of several discussions here

provide the demographic as as medium and mode age over last 30 year ( oil crises) or 40 (IPMS)?

Provide revenue per kit in 2010 dollars.

Provide profits per kit by level of ditribution since 1975. adust to currect year dollars

The percentage sales of B to C at each level oddidtribution. 1975 -2010 (GLOBL)

Gross ROI on the 80 percenticle of kts rated by ROI. ( Global)

Disrtribution of kits to LHS as a % of total units sold since 1975. ( Global)

Number of LHA (US) 1975-2010.

Break even unit sale for new releaase. (Global)

Break even revenue generation for new kit. ( Global)

provide the demographic as as medium and mode age over last 30 year ( oil crises) or 40 (IPMS)?

Provide profits per kit by level of ditribution since 1975. adust to currect year dollars

When I eat pizza late at night, I sometimes have this reoccurring dream that I'm in a meeting with marsupials, procyonids, and bears who are brilliant economists. Their discussion of world economic development is usually way over my head. I'll ask them these when next I see them. In particular, a Olingo (or perhaps he's a Kinkajou? Anyway, I think he is tenured at University of Chicago) is pretty good with world commodity distributions. The whole thing is usually quite entertaining; there's a sun bear there who always takes the last donut, usually having eaten more than anyone else. So while he's buy explaining how fluctuations in the price of bauxite cause market headaches in European stock exchanges, he's doing so between bites of the last glazed donut, while the marsupials look on in unconcealed resentment. Then the bitter arguments usually start.

When I eat pizza late at night, I sometimes have this reoccurring dream that I'm in a meeting with marsupials, procyonids, and bears who are brilliant economists. Their discussion of world economic development is usually way over my head. I'll ask them these when next I see them. In particular, a Olingo (or perhaps he's a Kinkajou? Anyway, I think he is tenured at University of Chicago) is pretty good with world commodity distributions. The whole thing is usually quite entertaining; there's a sun bear there who always takes the last donut, usually having eaten more than anyone else. So while he's buy explaining how fluctuations in the price of bauxite cause market headaches in European stock exchanges, he's doing so between bites of the last glazed donut, while the marsupials look on in unconcealed resentment. Then the bitter arguments usually start.

What he essentually means is that we're screwed, so grab a handle and enjoy the ride........

Phil chill out and build a model for petes sake, this is not a buisness ethics class

When I eat pizza late at night, I sometimes have this reoccurring dream that I'm in a meeting with marsupials, procyonids, and bears who are brilliant economists.

I don't know if I'd trust those marsupials. I'd be leery of any economic theory concocted by someone with a prehensile tail.

The ursine perspective could prove interesting however.

SN

Forget it. I'm going to be rich, and I'm going to totally corner the entire styrene market throughout the world, so kit prices will be under my evil control! :thumbsup:

That's okay. I have about 300 years worth of kits in the stash. I may get jittery around new releases, but I'll be all right. Just don't corner the Tamiya tape market. I'd have to get violent.

Forget it. I'm going to be rich, and I'm going to totally corner the entire styrene market throughout the world, so kit prices will be under my evil control! :thumbsup:

Ha! I've got enough kits to last me for the next several thousand years, so nyah nyah on your valiant attempt to corner the model market. Where the REAL power resides in control of the consumables, like paint and glue. Styrene doesn't go bad, but paint dries up and glue evaporates. I'd plan on cornering the market of flat black paint, for a start. Eventually, everyone needs flat black.

Alvis 3.1, Hiding in the Man-Bunker

Ha! I've got enough kits to last me for the next several thousand years, so nyah nyah on your valiant attempt to corner the model market. Where the REAL power resides in control of the consumables, like paint and glue. Styrene doesn't go bad, but paint dries up and glue evaporates. I'd plan on cornering the market of flat black paint, for a start. Eventually, everyone needs flat black.

:thumbsup: QFT! Everyone needs flat black!

...I'd plan on cornering the market of flat black paint, for a start. Eventually, everyone needs flat black.

Truth. Flat black tends to be the first thing I use when starting a fresh kit, more often than not.