Steve Filak, or whoever is taking care of GBs now.

Why not put one of the many moderators to work on cleaning up the GB section? Its in serious need of an update. Finished GBs are still in the active subforum, the calendar hasn't been updated almost all year, and newly proposed builds are seemingly being ignored.

And hey, if Filak or whoever else needs some help, I myself and many others would be happy to offer it.

:tumble:

Edited by RKic

:D, Hi Rick,

I think maybe we need some more mods period, not just in the GB sections. You and I and a number of others have offered our help in this area but so far nothing has been heard back. Steve B is very busy transferring the forums over to the new server and getting the non-aircraft forums up on the new server as well so he hasn't the time at the moment and may well not have any time for quite a while to come. Steve Filak is also busy with work and family committments at the moment. I'll give Steve B another hoy and see what happens there.

:cheers:,

Ross.

Edited by ross blackford

I'll add my name in here to help mod the GB forum as well. Understanding that everybody has family commitments and things going on in life so ARC is not at the top of the list all the time for staff members, I'm sure there are many folks here who would offer to help.

Heck, I know I'm on here enough. I guess ARC is my version of Facebook (which I'm NOT on, I'm probably one of five folks on the planet not on Facebook.....) :D

Ahh! you got me all excited, I thought "Ghost Town GB" was an announcment for a VMF(N), VMF(AW), VMFA-531 group build. After all, our hanger had a great big "WELCOME TO GHOST TOWN" painted on the door!

vmfa531.jpg

You too? That was the thought running through my mind as I clicked the topic link as well. :)

I know how to get the mods' attention to this thread:

Conservative Liberal Tea Party Nazis Occupy Wall Street Global Warming Foreign Oil Obama Right Wing Christian Atheist Muslim Academy F-18 Why Wont Grey Ghost and Holmes Build Anything Death Panels Greek Debt Crisis Two State Solution Libyan Rebels Is Paul Dead Terrorism Abortion Personal Liberties Nuclear Power North Korea Afterburner Decals!!!! :soapbox: :soapbox:

and now we wait :popcorn:

Conservative Liberal Tea Party Nazis Occupy Wall Street Global Warming Foreign Oil Obama Right Wing Christian Atheist Muslim Academy F-18 Why Wont Grey Ghost and Holmes Build Anything Death Panels Greek Debt Crisis Two State Solution Libyan Rebels Is Paul Dead Terrorism Abortion Personal Liberties Nuclear Power North Korea Afterburner Decals!!!! :soapbox: :soapbox:

:lol: That should do it. :thumbsup:

Hey now, I build stuff. Just....slowly.....I'm actually almost finished with my third for the year.

ps - you should have put "Z-5" in there to really trip some alarms! :gr_devil:

Edited by Grey Ghost 531

You forgot to mention unlocked cell phone and I am a spammer, please report this post. type devices

Is this similar to playing the "Can I help you?" riff?

Heck, I know I'm on here enough. I guess ARC is my version of Facebook (which I'm NOT on, I'm probably one of five folks on the planet not on Facebook.....) :D

I'm not on facebook, either. I'm 28, male, and American. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Zuckerberg (or whatever the heck your name is).

Aaron

I meant the other one :)

You forgot to mention unlocked cell phone and I am a spammer, please report this post. type devices

que?

Is this similar to playing the "Can I help you?" riff?

I'm not sure what you mean?

Ahh! you got me all excited, I thought "Ghost Town GB" was an announcment for a VMF(N), VMF(AW), VMFA-531 group build. After all, our hanger had a great big "WELCOME TO GHOST TOWN" painted on the door!

vmfa531.jpg

Actually a Ghost Town GB in itself IS a great idea...... VMFA-531, VF-84, VF-103, VF-101, RCAF 428 squadron etc........

:D, Same thing that happened to the QANTAS thread I'd guess. :lol: How about we mention Lord Alan Joyce and William "Haw Haw" Joyce here as well. That's sure to get at least one mod's attention and probably result in the thread being locked. Now that lot plus what everyone else has said should get someones attention. :lol: :D

:cheers:,

Ross.