Is it true that they are not planning to release the Hind F?

If the Google translator is to be trusted, here's what a Zvezda spokesperson said in a thread asking for further Mi-24 versions on their forums:

The market should rest a little. Too many modifications is also not good. After a year or go back to this issue. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

That was in March of 2012, when the Mi-24A was released. Since the Mi-24V/VP, Mi-35M and Mi-24A were released in pretty quick succession, I guess they wanted to let the market cool down a bit. Since a Mi-24P wasn't announced for 2013, then maybe a 2014 release? Certainly hope so. I just can't imagine they'll let this one pass.

As i know - yes, not plans about enlarge Mi-24 series.

this is pretty lame as there are not so much options other than scratch to do a very early Hind A and main rotor needs touch ups here and there,guess I'll be doing Black Lagoon Hind A instead the one from Metal Gear Snake Eater and at this point better take the what-if route for the Hind E too so welcome to S.T.A.L.K.E.R,Full Metal Panic and Ace Combat Hinds and maybe welcome Metal Gear Solid Hind too

Let's hope for more versions in the future - there are too many great Mi-24D schemes.

Cheers,

Andre

Lets hope indeed, last time they were asked (which was a while ago now) they were positive to the idea. I will ask, maybe they will give an answer.

Shame for me - one of Zvezda's guy read this topic, call to me and say - you wrong, Mi-24P were prepare for produce, but date of release - not determine yet.

Edited by kotey

Shame for me - one of Zvezda's guy read this topic, call to me and say - you wrong, Mi-24P is prepare for produce, but date of release - not determine yet.

No worries - thanks for the great update!

Cheers,

Andre

Shame for me - one of Zvezda's guy read this topic, call to me and say - you wrong, Mi-24P were prepare for produce, but date of release - not determine yet.

Hmm... So Zvezda are spying on ARC?:D

Hmm... So Zvezda are spying on ARC?:D/>

Everybody is spying on everybody these days, it seems. ;)

Pssst..."my hovercraft is full of eel!"

Cheers,

Andre

Grodd,now please I need a late main rotor and a conversion for an early Hind-A and D too lol

Kotey any news regarding Il-76?

As i know (I'm not so deep in Zvezda's secrets) as this model were promised, they will be release, but I'm suppose that Il-62 will faster,than Il-76.