DSCN3511_zpse1643d00.jpg

DSCN3490_zpsd03b0413.jpg

DSCN3488_zps3b9b3f73.jpg[/urlDSCN3484_zpsb797a4ac.jpg

DSCN3483_zps5f1f5f39.jpg

DSCN3476_zpsada4d52c.jpg[/urlDSCN3474_zps671ad7bc.jpg

DSCN3498_zpsd34c84f8.jpg

DSCN3518_zps2aa5e6ff.jpg

tDSCN3519_zpsdc617df1.jpg

More details in my vendor page on LSP. So Buy those Decals!!!!!!

Thanks, Gary

Edited by ghatherly

The GT Resin F-4G Conversion set for Tamiya pictures:

DSCN3490_zpsd03b0413.jpg

More details in my vendor page on LSP. So Buy those Decals!!!!!!

Thanks, Gary

Hi Gary,

The set looks fantastic, I've been waiting for a decent conversion set to do a 1/32 52TFW F-4G. One question: will you be including the under wing reinforcing strap fitted as part of the slat retrofit? It was fitted to all the F-4Gs and can be seen in this picture:

F-4G_37FW_AIM-7F_AGM-65A_AGM-88_1988.JPEG

I know Nautilus Models make a 1/32 reinforcement set 32-701 but it'd be nice to have a complete 'one-stop' solution.

Jonathan

OMG......Where do i pay yahoo.gif

If GT Resin don't do the belly strap.....maybe we could get Darren Roberts to do a vinyl one,if he doesn't already?

Nautilus does a nice job with a Vinyl belly strap I have thought about a Photo etch one but then again that raises the cost of the kit and doing anything in PE is expensive, I just experienced that with the Side bean antennas and the Wing strakes for the sets. For $10 the Nautilus is hard to beat.

GT Resin IPMS Show Introductions and Prices. Please stop by and say hello, we will be at booth R042.

Many of the details and pictures have been covered on this and other threads here and on LSP. Please contact me here or Via PM with any Questions. Pre Payment/ Show Pick-up will be available and instructions are at the end of the post.

F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Set for Tamiya $65

Includes Cockpit set, ARN-101 antennas, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes and TISEO

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.

F-4G Wild Weasel Conversion Set for Tamiya $90

Includes Cockpit set, Complete APR-38/47 Antenna set with PE details, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes, and 600 gallon high speed F-15 style CL drop tank.

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.

F-4G Wild Weasel Conversion Set w/ out CL drop tank $75 - NOTE: I will only have a few of these at the show unless you pre-purchase.

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.Same as without the drop tank.

F-4E ARN-101 Conversion set for Revell $25

Includes Cockpit set, ARN-101 Antenna, Correct fin cap

F-4G Conversion Set for Revell $30

Includes Cockpit set, APR-38/47 Antenna Set w/ PE details

F-105F Conversion set for Trumpeter F-105G kit $50

Includes correct Ogive nose with clean nose plug, RHAW sensor, and Strike camera. Smooth sided conversion set to replace the "G" ECM Bulges. Corrected Fin and rudder. Corrected ventral fin.

F-4E/F Slat Wing set for Tamiya with PE details and TISEO $40

600 Gallon Drop tanks for F-15 and F-4E/F/G $20 each $35 per pair.

Buyers who purchase with a F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Set for Tamiya will receive a $5 discount.

I will have more small items at the show, but this is it for the pre orders. To pre order, please send me a PM with your PayPal account email, full name, address, and phone number. I will also take Postal MO form US customers on an individual basis, please let me know in your PM. I can also be contacted at garyhatherly@gmail.com

I want to thank everyone for their interest and support in making this happen in such a short period of time, in particular Don Logan and Jake MeLampy.

Thanks, Gary & Tina,

GT Resin Products

Edited by ghatherly

Hey Gary,

Can we get the pricing for this one pls.....

Dan.

Hey Dan, Yes, it is priceless.....LOL

Sorry, I hadn't noticed it didn't copy over. I added it and the set is $40

Thanks for asking and pointing out the omission.

Gary

Edited by ghatherly
  • 2 weeks later...

Great!!!

Tried immediately to order them, but it shows 0$ for international shipping!?

Is it the only sheet in your cart? I ship free to international addresses on all orders over $35.

Jake

Edited by jmel
  • 1 month later...

Phantom Slatted Wings Anyone??? For Tamiy and Revell, will be in the ā€œE and Gā€ kits!

DSCN3342_zps3ca7c5f3.jpg

Thanks, GT Resin Products

Just ordered the F-4G sheet for a Revell "e" that I've already converted but coul;dn't get the decals - my lucky day I guess!

Question: What is the difference between the slatted wings on an "E/G" and a NAVY "S"? Can I use these to convert the Tamiya "J" to an "S" (acknowledging the need for the inboard modifications)

Thank-you

Depends on how accurate you wish to be. The Revell kit has quite a few shortcomings. Sierra Hotel has fixes for many of those shortcomings, or you can use the GT resin conversion and use the Tamiya kit.