TRUMPETR 1/72 Su-33UB COMING SOON

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen better ones either. Will be interesting to see if they got the wings right... Hard to tell, but the horizontal stabs look Su-33 style, which isn't right.

Edited by Berkut

I think that's possibly just due to the painting of the white area extending too far back, neffan01.

If you look at photos of their Su-33 model on display, they have got the mainwheels on the wrong way round :woot.gif:

You must have great eyesight, Berkut, to be able to make out the shape and size of the horizontal stabs from those photos...

Ken

You must have great eyesight, Berkut, to be able to make out the shape and size of the horizontal stabs from those photos...

Ken

Well, i did say:

Hard to tell...

And considering the sheer size of the horizontal stab on the real thing, it doesn't appear to be of such size. But hey, i will only be happy to be wrong, one less thing wrong means more chances of actually getting one...

Has anyone ever seen a photo of a Su-33UB with its wings folded ???

The hinge line is further outboard - in line with the tips of the horizontal stabs (which don't fold BTW).

But, other than a photo of its wing in a jig (IIRC?) - I have never seen a pic of it folded.

Ken