Meet the hot lady with your dream job

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/how-stunning-aerial-photos-of-advanced-jets-are-taken-2014-10

image.jpg

One woman is behind the incredible aerial photographs of Lockheed Martin’s new F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. Liz Kaszynski is one of ten trained and certified aerial photographers employed at the Lockheed Martin, the aerospace giant responsible for developing the next-generation plane.

Lockheed Martin’s sole female aerial photographer Liz Kaszynski.

Their job is to fly in the backseat of fighter jets and capture photographs of aircraft in flight.

Quote from the article," I spend the entire flight from the time we’re taking off until we land talking to my pilot,”

So basically, she's just like my wife then. "Did you remember to check the flaps? Don't forget to make sure we're filled up. I hope we miss the rush hour traffic. I told you to take runway 8...but noooo...you had to go on your own way and....If we're late...."

Bill

Quote from the article," I spend the entire flight from the time we’re taking off until we land talking to my pilot,”

So basically, she's just like my wife then. "Did you remember to check the flaps? Don't forget to make sure we're filled up. I hope we miss the rush hour traffic. I told you to take runway 8...but noooo...you had to go on your own way and....If we're late...."

Bill

Kinda makes you wish you had an eject button in the car huh... :rolleyes:

-Dave

Bill

LOl.. to add -

"Why didn't you wear your nice flight suit, you know I hate that old wrinkled nomex outfit... did you at least polish your helmet?", "Why are you flying all hercky jerky?", "Take that left!! Oops, sorry, it's a left at next waypoint", "can we skip the tanker and land sooner, I have to pee", "Don't ask me what's wrong.. you know what's wrong".

Sorry TT, I know you had good intentions when you posted this..

Edited by 11bee

LOl.. to add -

"Why didn't you wear your nice flight suit, you know I hate that old wrinkled nomex outfit... did you at least polish your helmet?", "Why are you flying all hercky jerky?", "Take that left!! Oops, sorry, it's a left at next waypoint", "can we skip the tanker and land sooner, I have to pee", "Don't ask me what's wrong.. you know what's wrong".

Sorry TT, I know you had good intentions when you posted this..

Kinda reminds me of this:

And to think that I always hated to fly. I would only do it if absolutely necessary, like getting from one assignment or school to another or if a mission necessity like a recon flight outside the base perimeter or a aircraft wreck. I even turned down rides in fighters.

Wow, Ms. Kaszynski sounds like one hell of a woman. I wish somebody would get some of those 457th FS birds in decal form that she took pictures of in the link. Those are some good looking Vipers. *cough* Speedhunter *couch* *cough*

Edited by carlizle84