Hello everyone 

the first batch is on the way to US and when the goods arrive the local UPS number will be updated. And from there it will reach you in 3 days. 

the transit Pacific route will first arrive Chicago within a week. 

5 hours ago, Raymond Chung said:

Hello everyone 

the first batch is on the way to US and when the goods arrive the local UPS number will be updated. And from there it will reach you in 3 days. 

the transit Pacific route will first arrive Chicago within a week. 

Great to hear Raymond! 

13 hours ago, Raymond Chung said:

Hello everyone 

Hi Ray,

What would the most affordable shipping price for the new GWH Warthog kit be for Buenos Aires, Argieland? Zip Code C1425AVM.

Thanks quite a lot, chap.

Cheers,

Gwen 

3 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Hi Ray,

What would the most affordable shipping price for the new GWH Warthog kit be for Buenos Aires, Argieland? Zip Code C1425AVM.

Thanks quite a lot, chap.

Cheers,

Gwen 

Which country ? 

23 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Hi Ray,

Argentina, please.

You're from Argentina?  Have you ever encountered that knob-end who keeps posting under stupid fake personas on scale model discussion boards?  Used to post here as "Uncle Uncool", "The Scaremonger", "Hubbie Marsten" and a bunch of others.  He'll make up some new schtick, post for a while, then inevitably everyone realizes he's the same moron who has been banned a dozen times before, so he gets the boot.  Always comes crawling back with some other dumb 'persona' though. 

Really, it's pretty pathetic when you think about it.  Like, how pathetic does your life have to be to waste THAT much time and effort to... what, like, annoy a couple of dozen scale modellers?

Hi MoFo,

I'm originally from Cape Town in Sefrika. Population in Argieland is over 47+ million, so you can't expect me to meet them all.

It's not nice to slag off someone who is not able to stand up for themselves, but reading between the lines and paying close attention to the screen names this 'persona' used to sign up under, isn't it quite clear that their aim was just to upset the members on this forum?

I mean, Hubbie Marsten is a character from the novel Salem's Lot by Stephen King; a sociopath.

Local modellers I met so far are nothing like that. They're nothing but nice persons.

Cheers,

Gwen

11 hours ago, MoFo said:

You're from Argentina?  Have you ever encountered that knob-end who keeps posting under stupid fake personas on scale model discussion boards?  Used to post here as "Uncle Uncool", "The Scaremonger", "Hubbie Marsten" and a bunch of others.  He'll make up some new schtick, post for a while, then inevitably everyone realizes he's the same moron who has been banned a dozen times before, so he gets the boot.  Always comes crawling back with some other dumb 'persona' though. 

Really, it's pretty pathetic when you think about it.  Like, how pathetic does your life have to be to waste THAT much time and effort to... what, like, annoy a couple of dozen scale modellers?

post of the month right here!  Well done Mofo!  lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Has anyone ordered the GWH A-10 kit sent out on the first batch from LuckyModel and received the kit here is the US ? 

My order shows a UPS tracking number and it is out for delivery in Topeka, Kansas when I am located in California. 

Thank you.

Thanh Huynh

Just now, thuynh said:

Hi. Has anyone ordered the GWH A-10 kit sent out on the first batch from LuckyModel and received the kit here is the US ? 

My order shows a UPS tracking number and it is out for delivery in Topeka, Kansas when I am located in California. 

Thank you.

Thanh Huynh

Dear Thanh,

Yes, the box is out of delivery to our KS office, but my staff is on trip till friday, so he will forward to UPS/USPS right away.

This is the second batch of the new LUCKY AIR to USA, we are evaluating the performance and see how we can make smooth and faster onward. 

initially, we think we can only wait a week before we can collect enough order to go out. now we can ship out every 2-3 days. 

And for the UK customer, you don't need to worry being annoy by the custom, we have a broker to manage the VAT already. 

Raymond, I would not normally not bother you about this order, but according to the website, my order is "in transit from China to Hong Kong". I ordered on March 11th.

Please tell me that is not the case while others have their shipments in Kansas waiting to be sent out. Sorry to ask here but you're not receiving messages according to ARC.

Order #CM2403-453184

Dear Matt 

sorry my software update is not finished completely. As the new routing the order sent to USA as if “Hong Kong” for transfer. 

but you can see the tracking from UPS it is all heading to USA KS. 

I will finish the software update to display correctly. 

raymond 

@Raymond Chung I got a tracking update for my 14-21 day delivery airmail package. According to USPS No one was there to sign for it in Topeka KS so it is headed back to you in HK or China....I hope this is not the case as it's already been a month wait. I know you're working out some bugs and as I said earlier not complaining but pointing things out to help you work out any glitches. Thank You Brian