Fairey Swordfish pic

That looks real, real good so far. What colour scheme will she be in - it looks like you're painting her grey/silver, correct?

I've been wanting to pick this kit up for a while, but have always been put off by the price. Seeing your lovely model makes me want it even more :P

That looks real, real good so far. What colour scheme will she be in - it looks like you're painting her grey/silver, correct?

I've been wanting to pick this kit up for a while, but have always been put off by the price. Seeing your lovely model makes me want it even more :)

Thanks everybody. :thumbsup:

Yes, the wings will be in silver.

Silver1, I bought Tamiya and Eduard Pe parts separetly. I will post some more pic as I progress

:wave:

looking great! :thumbsup:

I built the mk.1 (on wheels!) and it is a joy to build, although as previously mentioned, it is pricey.

Mike

Pricey it is, but IMO it is worth every dollar, altough they SHOULD include PE parts in the kit, then it would be kit of all kits for me. Without them the kit is "emtpy", you know what I mean.