What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

The results after two days at the Swedish nationals:

- Trumpeter 1/72 RA-5C

- Trumpeter 1/48 AS.365 Dauphin

- Olimp 1/72 Curtiss Jenny

- Ventura 1/72 Seafire Mk.XV

- Airfix 1/72 Hannover CL.III (!!!!)

- Eagle Cal Losenge pattern decals

- Verlinden RBF tags

A bottle of black for me and a big bottle of Tamiya pink for my daughter. Also had a fast visit with Woodman who came thousands of kilometres just to buy a phantom with phantom. :cheers:

A bottle of black for me and a big bottle of Tamiya pink for my daughter. Also had a fast visit with Woodman who came thousands of kilometres just to buy a phantom with phantom. :cheers:

its got more value than buying a phantom with someone else :cheers:

A bottle of black for me and a big bottle of Tamiya pink for my daughter. Also had a fast visit with Woodman who came thousands of kilometres just to buy a phantom with phantom. :taunt:

Got another ProMod Phantom with Phantom. Great little shop out in KW and it was great to meet Phantom. :D

:cheers:

And i know that I should stay FAR AWAY from Aviation World in Toronto, but just had to slip in for a ppek just before closing time today. It got Expensive. AGAIN!

Alclad Primer

Alclad Gloss black undercoat

Various micro sanding sticks

Tamiya tools

Resin Exterior for my Trump A-10

CMK Cockpit for my F-16A

Book on the F-105 that I allready had!!! (Stupid really)

MR Mask

and thinner from Mr Color (Laquer Thinner)

And some work related stuff.

Cheers

H

In the mail: source 1. IDF Spitfire

source 2. decals for one of my favorite 106 squadrons, 95th FIS

source 3. My replacement clear parts from Tamiya for my F-15

A couple of 25 year old decal sheets. Detail and scale F-4 J/N VX-4 and VF-74/ 301.

And F-14 VF-41 in 1/48. They will have to sit in the sun a few days to bleach out the yellow.

Not quite the hobby store, but at the Canadian warplane heritage museum. Had a great tour from Tony Hayes, bought myself a nice shirt, and a couple girlie things for the daughter that came with us.

Great time, thanks Tony.

A couple of 25 year old decal sheets. Detail and scale F-4 J/N VX-4 and VF-74/ 301.

And F-14 VF-41 in 1/48. They will have to sit in the sun a few days to bleach out the yellow.

Not quite the hobby store, but at the Canadian warplane heritage museum. Had a great tour from Tony Hayes, bought myself a nice shirt, and a couple girlie things for the daughter that came with us.

Great time, thanks Tony.

Always a pleasure Shawn. Was a good day with you and your daughter.Hope we can do it again sometime.Must dig out the Aurora for ya,I'll never build it.

Take care my friend

Tony

f-15c Tamiya

Hey, for you guys in Lakeland at the Sun N Fun, found Marchet's Hobby on South FL at Southgate PLaza. Nice shop with the owner at the door greeting customers and actually building kits in the store! It was like a hobby shop from the old days...like I know what the old days were...

Well, check it out when you are down in Florida-not bad!

4 decal sheets while on a lunch break "mission"

1/48 Sweating Beaver 442 Sqn. Mustangs

1/32 Aeromaster Hunter Pt. III

2 x 1/48 Leading Edge CAF T-33 Semi Gloss Grey Scheme (one for another ARCer, 1 for me or future considerations)

:cheers:

While it isn't exactly modeling related, I picked up a model rocket kit. You have to put them together, they fly, etc so I guess it sorta fits. I built and launced one years ago and thought I'd try geting my feet wet again.

My bonus came in from work today! :banana: :banana:

Enough for a downpayment on a house, and I got some goodies for me to put in it......

1/32 TAC Scale Dynamics MB Type 2H/2HAN Ejection Seat (future Hunter project)

Tamiya Spray-works painting stand

Zotz 'Roundrels of the World' Pt. 1& Pt.2

Zotz 1/32 VF-111 Sundowners/Miss Molly

and a 1/32 Tamiya Black Knights Tomcat to put them on.

Way to go Kevin :thumbsup:

For (sort of) me.....something I have not built in years.....A Hasegawa/Minicraft A-4E to be hoisted aboard a 1/72 scale aircraft carrier currently land locked outside Hamilton.

This will be a fast build. If I can get the info I need I intend to have it built and mailed out by the end of next week. ;)