I bought and built a T-2 conversion the firs time it was available, and I wish I'd had these pice to inspire me then - I wouldn't dare show pics of it here now -

Beautiful work Neil - I can see why your producs are so good ! :rolleyes:

Hi Neil

Are you planning on restocking Hannents with the T-2 conversion? .They have them listed as out of stock.I'm wanting to make an order to get EVERYTHING needed for a one seater and two seater.See what you have gone and done now! ;)

Jim

Neil, will the S-3B Wingfolds be available again?

The wingfolds have been available for a few weeks now :nanner:

Mike:

The T2 will be in the 2-tone grey scheme, probably 41 Sqn.

:rolleyes:

Hey Neil,

Do you have a minimum order and what payment methods do you accept from those of us across the pond?? It is so darn good to see you back in business again!!! I own a ton of your original issues already but need more.

Oh and the Jag looks loverly!! My all time fave Brit jet!!!

Cheers

Mike Reeves

Hi Neil............Seek and Destroy...............the only way to go! :worship:

Dont know anything about Jaguars, do you......?? (Ahem !!) :worship::wave:

fartpants.jpg

I will probably be picking your brains a bit more in the near future ! :cheers:

:lol:

Thanks for the kind remarks, people. :cheers:

Jim.

The T2's will be back in stock as soon as I receive the delivery of vac-form canopies I am currently waiting for.

Mike.

There is no minimum order really, and as for payment I do not do Paypal unfortunately, although I do the usual credit-card acceptance, like last time.

Anyway......

....decided to take the day off, and spent today at RAF Coltishall ( :worship: ) and took a bunch of pics. Here's a couple.

Single seater....

GR3SERVICE.jpg

Twin seater....

T2SERVICE.jpg

And before anybody asks, no I am NOT going to try and put this much detail on mine, thanks very much !!

:worship:

And before anybody asks, no I am NOT going to try and put this much detail on mine, thanks very much !!

B)

Sissy!! :P

I would love to see one all opened up like that!!

I will check out what I need and send an order off to ya Neil.

I am now officially inspired to do a jag!!

Mike

What can I say Neil? That is going to look great when you get it done and I second Mike, I reaaaaaaaaaaally want to build be a Jag now!

Please say you've got the Jaquar goodies ready to go, I got some money birning a whole in my pocket!!

Take Care,

Thomas

HI Neil

Thanks for the info.I would order directly from you but I need some markings for those Jags and Hannents has what I need.So to make there minimum for one decal sheet I'll need to order the rest of the stuff from them.Now in the future I'll be ordering from you,I'm really looking forward to the 32nd Tomcat Flaps and slats you had on your order sheet that came with my last order from you B)

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Made a start on the undercarriage, replaced the actuator arms, suspension units etc with plastic rod. Not as difficult as it may first seem, and it means there are no mould lines to remove fron the kit items. The ribs and ridges around these parts are thin slices of electrical insulating tape. Re-scribed the hinge point at the lower end of the main legs where they attach to the arms which carry the wheels, makes the hinge points a little more defined.

The mounting lugs (arrowed) are moulded too far forward out of the kit, so I sliced them off and re-positioned them further rearwards (they point backwards slightly).

Still have a few brackets, ribs and bits and pieces to add yet, along with the brake lines and such.

jag.jpg

:cheers:

Have you decided on what markings for it,this perhaps?

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/788612/L/

BTW I received both of my T.2 conversions (lovely !) have you thought about releasing the brass wing fences separately as this would mean that you would be able to model an RAF/International Jaguar without the overwing pylons?

Stephen :(

Edited by Stephen

So Neil

Stephen said he just got his T-2 conversions.Does this mean you have the canpoies and are now taking orders and shipping?

Jim

PS when do you expect to have the 32nd F-14 flaps and slats ready? is that down the line a bit?

So Neil

Stephen said he just got his T-2 conversions.Does this mean you have the canpoies and are now taking orders and shipping?

Jim

PS when do you expect to have the 32nd F-14 flaps and slats ready? is that down the line a bit?

Actually I've got the conversions but the canopies are to follow.This isn't a problem as you can build the kit up to near finish before you have to think about the canopy.I just wish he'd do a T.2/4/4N/8 for the Airfix Harrier GR.3

Stephen :beer4:

wow - that's commming along real nice Neil.

I love how you do simple fixes and make a HUGE difference on those landing gear

- thanks for showing the progress stuff - I learn alot by this kind of thing.

I can't wait to see more

:(

--Frank

Spent another day at Coltishall, courtesy of Steve Shutt (jagmate :banana: ) and took some pics of the 2 seater instrument panels amongst other things. So, technically the model will be a T4 and not a T2.

Front panel of the T4....

T4Front.jpg

Rear panel of the T4....

T4Rear.jpg

And for a comparison, the GR3 panel....

GR3.jpg

Oh, and we did a bit of flying too..! :banana::rolleyes:

:banana:

• 2 weeks later...
Does this mean you have the canpoies and are now taking orders and shipping?

At last !! The canopies for the T2 (T4?) Jaguars have arrived..... can now catch up with some back orders :thumbsup:

(Stephen and Eng, I will drop yours in the post in the next day or two).

:worship: